Pre-Game Talk: NHL Trade Deadline - Wednesday March 5 @ 12 noon PST - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsmaster*

At least he killed it with the Luongo trade before he was canned. General sentiment around the league is that the Canucks did well.

Think back to all those great offers you turned down for Luongo. You're definitely ****ing fired! :laugh:

Remember last week when YOU had kesler out he door for a 3rd and 5th? I mean pirri

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
the next wave of players out the door? hansen/booth *if they can find a taker 6th rounder for all i care and a prospect back* kesler bieska/

Ventana*

Well,

Etem, Rakell, Ott 1st agreed on by multiple Ducks fans.

I really like it and I think it's the best deal the Canucks could get for Kesler right now.

Shinkaruk - Horvat - Etem

Rakell - Gaunce - Jensen

Archie - Cassels - Fox

Kenins - Mallet - Grenier

Eriksson

Cannata

Not bad at all.

Craz1bo1

Feb 9, 2013
Kelly Moore ‏@KMooreOnSports 22m

Sources say Vanek to San Jose ahead of tonight's game vs #NHLJets

Kelly Moore ‏@KMooreOnSports 19m

To clarify, deal is not final, but Sharks are aggressively in their pursuit of Vanek. Cue music to Jaws. #NHLJets

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
David Pagnotta ‏@TheFourthPeriod 8m

Things can change, but sounds like the Ducks might be out of the running for Vanek.

Drop the Sopel

May 4, 2007
calgary
Vanek to Sharks would be great, Anaheim and possibly Chicago might take note and up the ante on Kesler.

Much prefer Chicago and Anaheim as trade partners, as opposed to the Penguins.

Tiranis

Jun 10, 2009
Toronto, ON
David Pagnotta ‏@TheFourthPeriod 8m

Things can change, but sounds like the Ducks might be out of the running for Vanek.

Louis Jean from TVA Sports reported this like an hour or two ago. He's also significantly more reliable than David Pagnotta (who has no sources).

KeninsFan

Fire Benning already
Feb 6, 2012
^Statsny was in the middle of a shift when it was posted

Erat traded. Rene Bourque could be on the move per Strickland. Maybe Gillis finds a taker for Booth?

mrmyheadhurts

Registered Boozer
Mar 22, 2007
Vancouver
If the Ducks are indeed in on Kesler, that is excellent news, they could put together a much better package than the Pens. It sounds like they are out of the running for Vanek which is another good sign.

VC

Feb 28, 2002
Vancouver Island
Visit site
Well,

Etem, Rakell, Ott 1st agreed on by multiple Ducks fans.

I really like it and I think it's the best deal the Canucks could get for Kesler right now.

Shinkaruk - Horvat - Etem

Rakell - Gaunce - Jensen

Archie - Cassels - Fox

Kenins - Mallet - Grenier

Eriksson

Cannata

Not bad at all.

I'd prefer Vatanen over Rakell, who Duck fans has previously 'agreed' to in the same deal. Awesome if somehow a deak could be extended to include Vatanen and Rakell/Karlsson...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad