Pre-Game Talk: NHL Trade Deadline - Wednesday March 5 @ 12 noon PST - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munber1

Jun 5, 2011
Well, they got rid of Grabner, Raymond, Ehrhoff , Schneider, ...might as well get rid of Kesler too...at least that would be consistent. Gillis's motto...if you're good, you gotta go.

Craz1bo1

Feb 9, 2013
Chris Johnston ‏@reporterchris 2m

The #coyotes have dealt defenceman David Rundblad to the #blackhawks.

Goon42

Apr 12, 2013
Well, they got rid of Grabner, Raymond, Ehrhoff , Schneider, ...might as well get rid of Kesler too...at least that would be consistent. Gillis's motto...if you're good, you gotta go.

Raymond friggen sucked and so did grabner at the time

Craz1bo1

Feb 9, 2013
Sarah McLellan ‏@azc_mclellan 1m

Can confirm Rundblad to Blackhawks for second-round pick this year.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Well rundblad actually did get moved, i hope lawton wasnt onto anything with shinkaruk though.

Wetcoaster

Rich Nairn ‏@RichNairn9
#Coyotes have acquired a 2nd round draft choice in 2014 from Chicago Blackhawks in exchange for Dmen David Rundblad & Mathieu Brisebois.

Jimson Hogarth*

Nov 21, 2013
Bieksa to Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal or Detroit would be nice...all teams I think he'd consider waving too if he wanted a change of scenery...all of them have the picks and prospects to get it done

arsmaster*

Bieksa to Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal or Detroit would be nice...all teams I think he'd consider waving too if he wanted a change of scenery...all of them have the picks and prospects to get it done

And we'll retain salary too.:handclap:

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Rundblad going makes me concerned. He was one of the guys Lawton said is available, in addition to Shinkaruk being available. Gillis giving this organization one last screw up before he gets canned?

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Rundblad going makes me concerned. He was one of the guys Lawton said is available, in addition to Shinkaruk being available. Gillis giving this organization one last screw up before he gets canned?

TBF I'd be concerned about Rundblad, he's already in his 3rd NHL franchise and hasn't managed to stick around over three seasons. Still young at 23 though.

Drop the Sopel

May 4, 2007
calgary

At least he killed it with the Luongo trade before he was canned. General sentiment around the league is that the Canucks did well.

Think back to all those great offers you turned down for Luongo. You're definitely ****ing fired! :laugh:

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
TBF I'd be concerned about Rundblad, he's already in his 3rd NHL franchise and hasn't managed to stick around over three seasons. Still young at 23 though.

He really hasn't found a fit yet, but he has the ability to be a solid player if he ever happens to find it. Maybe not the stud he was once projected as, but he really never seemed to get a chance in Phoenix. A rigid defensive coach and a seriously deep pool of defensive talent. And in Ottawa...he really didn't get much of an opportunity either before being shipped out when the Turris deal came along and they jumped on it.

He's never going to be a defensive stalwart, but at 23 and with those skills, the way he has been bounced around...it's not really surprising to me that he hasn't put it all together yet.

Wetcoaster

The goalie dam has burst.

John Shannon ‏@JSportsnet
Six goaltenders have been traded since Friday...Miller, Halak,Fasth,Bryz,Luongo,Markstrom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad