League News: NHL Talk - (News n' Scores n' Stuff) - COVID Season Edition - Vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revelation

Aug 15, 2016
Toronto the one team that could actually get a 1st rounder worth of value out of what Foligno brings

Barry Amsterdam

Nättias Dänielstrom
Apr 2, 2013
not sure why you wouldn’t attempt to go after hall. Instantly 2nd most dangerous winger offensively. guy won the hart for god sakes. Make the caps clear #1 favorite

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
If we can rent Hall for a 2nd and a iffy prospect. I could be OK with it since we got the extra 3rd. I still think Hall suck and is a loser hockey player.

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
If we can rent Hall for a 2nd and a iffy prospect. I could be OK with it since we got the extra 3rd. I still think Hall suck and is a loser hockey player.

I mean he single-handedly carried the lil debbies into the playoffs. I feel like he's a good player that's been in shitty situations (Edmonton, New Jersey, Arizona, Buffalo will do that to a man). On a team like the caps where he plays second fildde on an already loaded team, he'll prosper.

I watched a few Arizona games while he was there, he's still got talent, just the rest of the team sucked butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad