OT: NHL Offseason (All non-Stars NHL talk here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Dave Tippett wins, though. But I’m not sure even he can rescue the abomination of that Edmonton roster.

I don't think he's any better than say McLellan was . He can get a roster in the playoffs but he's not a miracle worker. I don't think he did particularly well with in his time in with the Stars . Some of the rosters he coached should've done way more. They only went to the WCF once during his tenure and that was the last season of most of the best players

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
When people at work ask me who I want to see win, I tell them my favorite outcome is "SC Finals cancelled due to dressing room dysentery outbreak"

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Craig Berube complaining about the officiating...

giphy.gif

Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
That's a lot of cap to spend on a guy as streaky as Skinner. I can just imagine how much rancor will be flowing in the second month of one of his epic cold streaks as the Sabres slip out of a playoff position after starting out strong.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Sabres really need to make the playoffs now . Not sure if the team overall is good enough though to do that especially goaltending doesn't look good .

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
Yeah I’m not going to lie I haven’t watched a single game since we’ve been knocked out. Don’t know exactly why but just lost interest once Dallas was knocked out. More pumped on the draft and UFA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad