OT: NHL Offseason (All non-Stars NHL talk here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Dougie Hamilton f***ing sucks

Can't believe I wanted the Stars to try and trade for him lol he's one of the dumbest defenders ive seen. Just clueless out there defensively

Benneguin

Original Recipe
May 26, 2015
Gallant should've called a ****ing timeout . He should've done so right after the Sharks scored their first goal to settle his team down and snuff out any resemblence of momentum but no he just allowed his team to completely collapse .

I'm not sad Vegas is out . I think they're dirty and because they had been the darlings of the league they've gotten away with it fairly often. Well i'm not gonna shed a god damn tear now that they get screwed once.

That or Fleury should have found something wrong with his equipment. Something should have been done to slow things down

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Ron Maclean -“good thing we legalized marijuana , go grab a zig zag , we’ll be right back ” or something like that:laugh:

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Justin Williams gonna Justin Williams . Well outside of when he was with the Caps ^^

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Jackets win in double OT . What a moronic penalty to take for Bergeron.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Lehner pulled with Canes up 3:1 oh boy Canes looking like they're going to be the first team in the Conference finals.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Hard to see Carolina going much further with McElhinney, but he's been great so far. Will be interesting to see what they do in net with a likely lengthy break.

Reactions: Satan

serp

Jan 17, 2016
The Islanders just can't score enough . Their forward core just can't compensate for when the defense and goaltending doesn't work. Canes forwards are just better.

You're just not going to win many games when you can't score more than two goals a game in a series. Stars started scoring more since the playoffs started Isles didn't and doesn't look like they can.

Last edited:
Reactions: Satan

Bunch of Jurcos

The poster formally known as Hedley
Feb 24, 2016
Hard to see Carolina going much further with McElhinney, but he's been great so far. Will be interesting to see what they do in net with a likely lengthy break.

Hi there!

Most likely the Canes will go back to Mrazek if he's healthy for game 1. We don't want to work McBackup too much because his body can't handle the starters workload. He's been really really good when he has played this year and is a huge reason we got to the playoffs at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad