NHL Mock Draft Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newfie Bruin

Apr 30, 2003
NL
Visit site
The Bruins select for one of there checking line, a player that got 21 goals last year in 60games and a player that loves getting in peoples faces. F Darcy Tucker

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
PensFan95 said:
The Pittsburgh Penguins are proud to select Willie Mitchell
From Vancouver Island, a good defensive defenseman. Nice pick. The Canucks aren't happy.

Now, newfie has asked me to go to the podium and announce Boston Bruins' next pick: Sean Donovan.

Amen evil king

Apr 11, 2004
VanIslander said:
From Vancouver Island, a good defensive defenseman. Nice pick. The Canucks aren't happy.

Now, newfie has asked me to go to the podium and announce Boston Bruins' next pick: Sean Donovan.

I'm not too sure whether this making a poll to decide who to pick is really within the 'unspoken' rules of drafting.

Asking the people who will eventually vote to decide the winner which player they like best just doesn't seem right to me...

hossy316

Oct 25, 2003
Kensington, PEI
Visit site
VanIslander said:

:banghead:

Ah darn it. First day back here and looking forward to taking Donovan and Newfie steals him from me. :mad:

Dah well, great to be back fellas. Teams are looking very solid.

Newfie Bruin

Apr 30, 2003
NL
Visit site
I wasn't trying to cheat here. I was just looking at seeing who was a better player a defense. I have never in my life seen an actual NHL game and i know nothing of there defensive abilities. I know about there offensive abilities but nothing about the small things they do.

Amen evil king

Apr 11, 2004
Newfie Bruin said:
I wasn't trying to cheat here. I was just looking at seeing who was a better player a defense. I have never in my life seen an actual NHL game and i know nothing of there defensive abilities. I know about there offensive abilities but nothing about the small things they do.

Don't worry about it, I wasn't trying to accuse you of deliberately cheating.. I don't think it influenced many of your picks anyway.
--------------------------------

The Atlanta Thrashers select Sami Kapanen (LW) of the Philadelphia Flyers.

Kapanen should work well with his fellow Finn Lehtinen and Joe Nieuwendyk on the 3rd line, his speed and playmaking abilities should complement the other two nicely.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Newfie Bruin said:
...I have never in my life seen an actual NHL game and i know nothing of there defensive abilities...
Wa? Seriously?... Well,... that explains the Lemieux-Forsberg-Mogilny line. ;)

Newfie Bruin

Apr 30, 2003
NL
Visit site
you guys/girls dont know how lucky u are. I get to watch those crappy St. Johns Maple Leafs lose every fringing game as leaf management gets rid of every darn good young player. Good thing is it hurts Tor.

shelovesshanny

Feb 11, 2004
Littleton, Colorado
hossys time was up by a good margin. but like most other drafts it seems to start dragging at the end. we all just gotta be a little patient and go play in the arcade when we need to pass some time. by the way anybody wanna challenge my tetris score?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad