NHL Mock Draft Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amen evil king

Apr 11, 2004
The Atlanta Thrashers select Milan Michalek (LW/RW).

This kid has great size, amazing speed, he excels in the defensive zone and has a lot of offensive upside to boot. Should be a pretty handy 4th liner..

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
I've been waiting a long time for my next pick because I'd traded away the last few rounds to move up. But I'm glad I did. This late, there's a steal available!

Is it possible in the 19th round to draft a crafty, playmaking 40-assist, 20-goal scorer who had EIGHT powerplay goals and FOUR shorthanded goals and who always, always keeps moving with hustle even when his team's down by three goals?

The Vancouver Canucks are proud to select right winger David Vyborny. :hockey:

hossy316

Oct 25, 2003
Kensington, PEI
Visit site
The :edmonton select centerman:

Dave Scatchard

Scatchard rounds out our forward lines and fits the bill nicely on our 4th line with Simon and Barnaby. He'll also do some penalty killing for us as well.

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
hossy316 said:
Scatchard rounds out our forward lines and fits the bill nicely on our 4th line with Simon and Barnaby. He'll also do some penalty killing for us as well.
Between Simon and Barnaby? You bet he'll be doing some penalty killing!!

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
hossy316 said:
Yep, the 650 pound line. Look out, here we come. ;)
Against that line, the coach of the Canucks would send the Modin-Holik-Guerin trio over the boards as a makeshift line just to power through them and score, with huge Mike Rathje and strong Colin White specially teamed up to punish. :snide:

wolfen

Jan 26, 2003
seattle
Visit site
I was going to draft scatchard...

the blackhawks draft C jeff halpern.

right-hander for faceoffs, good fill-in on the checking line if necessary, and should do well on the penalty kill with axelsson.

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
There's an experienced goaltender who goes about having solid games playing behind a weak defense and anemic offense in Chicago, who has fallen off of the radar lately because last season he was recovering from an injury. Healthy again, he'll provide reliable backup to the hot Robert Esche on the team's push for a Cup drive.

The Vancouver Canucks are pleased to select Jocelyn Thibault.

Nomis

Jun 2, 2004
Port Coquitlam, BC
kk.....well this guys definalty not a steal.....but i think hes gunna fit in well in my 4th line, add some size, major toughness, and protect my superstar players.......Montreal is happy to select...

Georges Laraque(RW)

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
The time has expired on the St. Louis Blues' 19th round pick, but they have another 10 hours left on their second of back-to-back picks, to start the 20th round, the end of it all!!

ORBluesFan

Jul 31, 2003
Portland, OR
Sorry, was out of town for the morning.

To fill their last 2 defensive spots, the Blues choose two players, one younger and one older, who have demonstrated good ability to move the puck, while showing the strength to be able to clear the crease and keep pucks out of the net. They wil both be good additions who can step up to 1st/2nd line minutes if needed.

St. Louis is pleased to select defensemen Jiri Slegr and Dan Hamhuis.

Nomis

Jun 2, 2004
Port Coquitlam, BC
hey......im in a rush so im just gunna pick the first goalie that comes to mind as my backup.......

montreal is happy to select John Grahame(G)

Last edited:

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
The Vancouver Canucks are pleased to select Mattias Timander :toothless

Arguably the Flyers top defenseman in their playoff push to the Conference Finals this year, the 6'3" 30 year old can clear the crease anytime and does play a solid defensive game.

misfit

5-14-6-1
Feb 2, 2004
just north of...everything
I had to check the lists on the first page a few times because I'm absolutely shocked this player hasn't been picked yet. I'm also shocked that I havent' picked him. The Jets are proud to select D, Filip Kuba

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad