NHL Mock Draft Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

greatday

Oct 14, 2004
Geesshhhhh, now we have to wait for fredez to come back cause he picked a guy that wasn't available?? Man, his time shoud be cut down because of that. It could be 3 or 4 days before he is back, cause he may think that he made his 2 picks and that he won't have another selection for a while. It was their own mistake, so what does everyone else think?? I think that we should let pensfan go ahead and then when fredez comes back, he can make his other selection.

Misfit also posted that Mclaren was already selected pretty quick after and I do think that fredez was still online at that point. Now he is gone and left no message to say that he got misfit's post.

I don't know? :dunno:

shelovesshanny

Feb 11, 2004
Littleton, Colorado
well time limits are time limits. i figure he has his full twelve hours from whenever he got his first pm to select then we move on. ive messed up a couple times earlier doing the same thing but i double check the list on page one now.

also has newfie bruin given anyone his picks since he'll be gone for the weekend?

fredez

Apr 8, 2003
Visit site
greatday said:
Geesshhhhh, now we have to wait for fredez to come back cause he picked a guy that wasn't available?? Man, his time shoud be cut down because of that. It could be 3 or 4 days before he is back, cause he may think that he made his 2 picks and that he won't have another selection for a while. It was their own mistake, so what does everyone else think?? I think that we should let pensfan go ahead and then when fredez comes back, he can make his other selection.

Misfit also posted that Mclaren was already selected pretty quick after and I do think that fredez was still online at that point. Now he is gone and left no message to say that he got misfit's post.

I don't know? :dunno:
Why get so excited and panicked ?

McLaren was not on the Defensemen list so I figured he was available.

I pick Darryl Sydor

greatday

Oct 14, 2004
fredez said:
Why get so excited and panicked ?

McLaren was not on the Defensemen list so I figured he was available.

I pick Darryl Sydor

Sorry about that. I just figured that since you have 2 picks in a row that you may have been gone for a few days thinking that you wouldn't have a pick again for a while. It's all good.

greatday

Oct 14, 2004
K now: Newfie Bruin is up, but, as he stated earlier, he will not be back until Sunday. We know that he is going to go over his 12 hour limit, but do we still wait or just move on? And yes, if people think I am impatient I am, and sorry, but that's how it is. I don't care one way or another, I'd just like to know so I don't check here every 5-10 minutes. Hopefully he PM'ed someone his pick to make it easier, but if not, what does everyone think about this situation??

cupfever101

May 14, 2004
charleston is happy to select, goaltender, martin biron, of the sabres as their backup to eddie the eagle belfour

BEAUlieve

Apr 8, 2003
Lehtonen32 has asked me to make his selection for him.

The Atlanta Thrashers are proud to select Trevor Linden

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
PensFan95 said:
The Atlanta Thrashers are proud to select Trevor Linden
There were reports of loud curses eminating from the executive offices of at GM Place. In other news, Canucks fans protest the second departure of the team's perennial franchise player.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
wolfen, delete your post. it's not your time to draft yet!

shelovesshanny's time just ran out.

hossy has 12 hours on the clock, just starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad