NHL Mock Draft Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
VanIslander said:
I suggest that before we start a poll thread that we indicate which two teams will be competing to get into the Stanley Cup Finals (imagine your team is in the final and awaits a game 7 between the next two best teams - what teams would that be?) POST THE TWO OTHER TEAMS HERE OR ON THE ROSTER THREAD.

And if everybody updates their powerplay and penaltykill units, team captain and two alternates, that would help.
Come on guys, let's all do this. It'll make it easier to come up with a shortlist for polling (which only allows a limited number of poll options).

Newfie Bruin

Apr 30, 2003
NL
Visit site
Finals
1.Thrashers (no flaws..Theo and Hasek in net, good group of forwards and good Top 4 D)
2.Canucks (Great 3rd-4th liner...shut down anyone)

Semi-Losers
3.Bruins (Awesome Scoring lines, Great D Corp and goaltending but injuries and checking lines may cause problems)
4. Canadians (Bulinwall,strong D , strong group of forwards)

Quarter Final Losers
5.Blackhawks (Luongo ,strong D and good group of forwards)
6.Blues (strong offense, offensive D yet pretty reliable, good G)
7.Pens (Awesome Right Wingers, Two Great D, Great playoff goalie)
8.Capitals (Unproven playoff goalie, good D, Great first line)

Border Line Teams
9.Oilers (good forwards, off D, goaltending ???)
10.Jets (greatD, good forwards, goaltending???)

THESE 4 AINT IN ORDER
Rew Wings (average D, Strong Top 6, good goaltending)
Nordiques (Kipper, average D, good forwards)
Chiefs (this team is all offense. Too much work for bad back Belfy)
Make-Believes (good F, average D, decent goaltending)

wolfen

Jan 26, 2003
seattle
Visit site
VanIslander said:
Come on guys, let's all do this. It'll make it easier to come up with a shortlist for polling (which only allows a limited number of poll options).

doesn't it allow 15?

as far as who ranks where, I would have posted what I think (outside of my team, which I can't really be objective about) but lately every time I try and write more than a paragraph my computer's been crashing.

basically I think atlanta's the best team on paper and then there are 6 or 8 teams pretty much even. I'd love to see what would happen on the ice though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->