NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE THREE! Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Hearts were broken when a request for a cameo was denied, but hearts were full when the request was accepted.

Only the best of the insane are welcome, and with that. As team message board poster @Captain Dave Poulin

giphy.gif

Yeah, I guess I'll do it. On the one hand, this is probably a smart choice, since I am the only person on here who won't grow turgid over Taryn and drool all over her. No thank you. On the other hand, I am going to spend the entirety of my time sending my hordes of kitana-wielding beauties from the N'est-ce Pas Dojo A-Go-Go to cut the living shit out of that bitch Chris Pronger and that other bitch Pierre Maguire and that extreme bitch David Hakstok. Now if you would be so kind as to pour me a Diet A & W, fry me up a couple of double A & W cheeseburgers, and drop the needle on "You're the Best," we can get started.

2v70pBR.gif
Kiss ass

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I wasn't at all. I was going to draft an actual Rover and insist this meant I got to play 6v5. :laugh:

I hate Messier even more now. He's ruined everything.
If it makes you feel any better, I was going to draft a goon. I didn’t and I’m not, so it probably doesn’t make you feel better at all.
Hah! Wasted pick. Loser!

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
What Jojo did was smart and makes actual sense in terms of the pile of stuff (AKA shit [Messier]) he is bringing with him. These gigantic picks are not the ones you want to emulate.
I am still on course to draft something boring, relative to what has happened in the last 24 hours. No worries there. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad