Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Coming shortly. Got this bad boy in.

6CDACDFA-EEAB-4461-97D4-D2D6D90556F1.jpeg

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Hearts were broken when a request for a cameo was denied, but hearts were full when the request was accepted.

Only the best of the insane are welcome, and with that. As team message board poster @Captain Dave Poulin

giphy.gif

Yeah, I guess I'll do it. On the one hand, this is probably a smart choice, since I am the only person on here who won't grow turgid over Taryn and drool all over her. No thank you. On the other hand, I am going to spend the entirety of my time sending my hordes of kitana-wielding beauties from the N'est-ce Pas Dojo A-Go-Go to cut the living shit out of that bitch Chris Pronger and that other bitch Pierre Maguire and that extreme bitch David Hakstok. Now if you would be so kind as to pour me a Diet A & W, fry me up a couple of double A & W cheeseburgers, and drop the needle on "You're the Best," we can get started.

2v70pBR.gif

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I am also going to choose my board member, but unlike the nut above, I am not going to choose a complete idiot.

Team Board Member - @Stizzle

Don't worry, you don't have to do anything - just hang out and bitch about hockey with me. I have literally all of the Snickers and Goldfish crackers.

It's not like you would have gone anywhere else anyway.

#Loyalty

@Young Sandwich go find yourself something perverse to bring to the new world.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
The Sexpos are incredibly proud to announce our next pick. This pick is an absolute powerhouse in our daily lives. It's something most of us couldn't live without. Like literally, a bunch of you would probably perish without this. And now it's all ours.

iot-world.jpg

Dealer's Choice - The Internet (aka The World Wide Web)

You guys better be nice or you'll be permabanned.

@pit is on the clock

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
The Sexpos are incredibly proud to announce our next pick. This pick is an absolute powerhouse in our daily lives. It's something most of us couldn't live without. Like literally, a bunch of you would probably perish without this. And now it's all ours.

iot-world.jpg

@pit is on the clock

Ban this man.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Thanks, @Rebels57.

"The owners of the Tampa Bay FireSticks have spent many hours discussing and arguing over several of the franchise categories that offer a plethora of excellent options. Franchise television show is one of the most contentious. We wanted to align ourselves with a truly revolutionary series that changed our attitudes towards television viewing specifically and entertainment as a whole. Among the many, many options that wonderfully fit these criteria, we came to the long and arduous decision of Monty Python's Flying Circus.

iu

"The debate was, to say the least, spirited ..."

iu

"There was some objection to the democratic process for this selection ..."
iu

iu

"And there was considerable disagreement with the outcome, some of it rather pointed ..."

iu

"Several remained resilient despite obvious defeat ..."

iu

"And yet others expressed their disapproval in more blatant and distasteful fashion ..."

iu

"But when the dust settled, we were pleased with having achieved consensus."

iu

"We would like to list several of the reasons for our selection, if we may. First, we were drawn to the accurate historical representations of ..."

iu

"Oh, well, okay then. That's that."

Onto @DancingPanther, who I am certain will regale us with his next selection at light speed.
I love this pick, but you don’t get the movies too you greedy bastard!

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008

iot-world.jpg

@pit is on the clock

You drafted Trap Jesus. YOU DRAFTED DOZENS OF AUTHENTIC FANS. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Does anyone here have any experience using an electric meat smoker? I think I want to become a BBQ master because I'm tired of looking at pictures like this and knowing there's no restaurants near me that serve anything like it.

5b53e68db76b2d622b070c2dec6a84df.jpg
I use an electric one that I got from depot. I’m drawing a blank on the brand but if you want I’ll get the info for you. With electric, there’s no fooling with the fire temperature, kinda set it, and almost forget it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad