NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE THREE! Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I'm awake

You should get one of these so you can keep track of time better.

nhkKcC5.png

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
@Striiker @Starat327 @Young Sandwich

If you ever want to go to charcoal, you can try the pit barrel smoker. I got one last summer to hang off the back of the trailer and I love it. It's basically set and forget as long as you have in-smoker probes. Once the vent is dialed in it holds temp pretty much perfect for cook after cook, and the charcoal basket is set up to cook for about 6-8 hours without adding any fuel. They also make a smaller version that runs $250 for the base cooker. It's not a true smoker, but it gets great results. I haven't done any super long cooks on it like brisket, but I've done duck, chicken, ribs, pork shoulder... and all were excellent.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Gentlemen, the Plats organization is looking to push the boundaries. Always looking to move forward, we are proud to continually set the bar high and continually raise that bar as a premier force in not only sports, but the world in general. As such, we are proud to select mRNA TECHNOLOGY with our Dealer's Choice pick.

The most obvious takeaway from this is the affiliation with the 3 brands of COVID-19 vaccine, and the organization is thrilled to announce the House is going to serve as a mass vaccination site. Community outreach is, as we know, a cornerstone of this franchise and we are thrilled to be involved in such a historic moment in history by promoting and contributing to public health in these trying times.

However, mRNA technology does not stop there- what else can be incorporated into the human body via mRNA? Could mega athletes be created? How could this technology aid in the recovery of injuries? Our scientists aim to answer these questions.

@FlyerNutter

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Gentlemen, the Plats organization is looking to push the boundaries. Always looking to move forward, we are proud to continually set the bar high and continually raise that bar as a premier force in not only sports, but the world in general. As such, we are proud to select mRNA TECHNOLOGY with our Dealer's Choice pick.

The most obvious takeaway from this is the affiliation with the 3 brands of COVID-19, and the organization is thrilled to announce the House is going to serve as a mass vaccination site. Community outreach is, as we know, a cornerstone of this franchise and we are thrilled to be involved in such a historic moment in history by promoting and contributing to public health in these trying times.

However, mRNA technology does not stop there- what else can be incorporated into the human body via mRNA? Could mega athletes be created? How could this technology aid in the recovery of injuries? Our scientists aim to answer these questions.

@FlyerNutter

Excellent pick. And I couldn't be happier that it is over.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
@Striiker @Starat327 @Young Sandwich

If you ever want to go to charcoal, you can try the pit barrel smoker. I got one last summer to hang off the back of the trailer and I love it. It's basically set and forget as long as you have in-smoker probes. Once the vent is dialed in it holds temp pretty much perfect for cook after cook, and the charcoal basket is set up to cook for about 6-8 hours without adding any fuel. They also make a smaller version that runs $250 for the base cooker. It's not a true smoker, but it gets great results. I haven't done any super long cooks on it like brisket, but I've done duck, chicken, ribs, pork shoulder... and all were excellent.

My FIL does this and has shown it to me before. I've been pretty Intrigued recently to the point where I may get one this summer when I'll be doing more smoking.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
My FIL does this and has shown it to me before. I've been pretty Intrigued recently to the point where I may get one this summer when I'll be doing more smoking.

If you decide you're going to, keep an eye out. They run specials from time to time where they add a few extras to the basic packages. I ended up getting the "select" package and a few other extras when I bought mine. I find the hinged grate nice to have, though it can fight with the hanging rods, and the ash pan is essential, IMO (otherwise you have to turn the whole drum over to dump it).

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)

The most obvious takeaway from this is the affiliation with the 3 brands of COVID-19 vaccine, and the organization is thrilled to announce the House is going to serve as a mass vaccination site. Community outreach is, as we know, a cornerstone of this franchise and we are thrilled to be involved in such a historic moment in history by promoting and contributing to public health in these trying times.

@FlyerNutter

Wow, swinging for the fences, DP. Impressive! I think we are all participating in the backstory of a supervillain, though.

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00