OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: New Quarter Backs for the Handball team!

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Steelers left in the dust by these other teams…

They're going to get a 1st round caliber C with their late 2nd from waiting.

Sorry to spoil ahead:

I didn't think Melton was projected to go this high, but I know he was a big target for the Steelers that I expected them to look at. I think this leaves either C or WR with their 2nd, I don't know of another CB that has been linked towards them.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017

Sorry to spoil ahead:

I didn't think Melton was projected to go this high, but I know he was a big target for the Steelers that I expected them to look at. I think this leaves either C or WR with their 2nd, I don't know of another CB that has been linked towards them.

They need better skill players..

xlm34

Dec 1, 2008
Well it’s looking like either the Steelers are going to get a center people wanted in round 1 or I’m going to get to witness a massive meltdown from fans if they don’t. Either way this is shaping up to be entertaining.

Reactions: Peat

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Looks that way. If Khan comes out of the first two picks with Fautanu and a C without moving up, he gets a cookie

I would give him that credit for JPJ but not Frazier tbh. I think Frazier was just super overrated by Steelers fans just because he's a local guy.

I saw a lot of posts on the Steelers subreddit saying Frazier was better than JPJ, and I'm just like "based on what?" :laugh:

Reactions: Andy99

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
JPJ to the Raiders. Really odd pick with them just signing their starting C to a $24 million deal. Guess they're converting JPJ from a center to a guard?

Ulf5

Feb 21, 2017

Sorry to spoil ahead:

Melton was nice, I read he could play inside out. But I saw they really like Sanristil also though he's just a slot.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
The more I look at Frazier, the less I want to take him in round 2. I'd honestly take the gamble that he lasts until 84 right now, and just be okay with Van Pran if he doesn't.

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
The more I look at Frazier, the less I want to take him in round 2. I'd honestly take the gamble that he lasts until 84 right now, and just be okay with Van Pran if he doesn't.
Yep, not interested…there are better players on the board

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad