NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE ELEVEN! Part ONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
The NJFZ official cheese will be Burrata.

24024010.jpg

This creamy delight is often served with tomatoes, which have unfortunately been claimed by His Defectiveness. No matter, the best Burrata dish we’ve ever eaten paired [Ranch] instead.

@Chuck Downie

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I think it's consistent. The ingredient is mine, but you can have dish that uses it. You just can't also have the ingredient, even if I'm using it in another category.

Yes, but not all dishes because half of the weight of my official pasta dish is Pecorino Romano. :laugh:

This is why I don't care about anything other than having Manhattan to myself. If you want to pick it apart, you can. Loses the fun, though. Feel free to cannibalize my stuff. I don't mind.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Tough to watch. I do not envy you and Cap when having to make these highly polarizing decisions.

Item 10 on my Time Machine To-do List is to travel back and tell 18-year-old myself that a wondrous global communication method will be available in multiple platforms, collectively called social media. And I will make use of it to argue with people I will likely never meet about what type of bread and cheese my fake hockey franchise will declare as its own.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Yes, but not all dishes because half of the weight of my official pasta dish is Pecorino Romano. :laugh:

This is why I don't care about anything other than having Manhattan to myself. If you want to pick it apart, you can. Loses the fun, though. Feel free to cannibalize my stuff. I don't mind.
That’s where you’re wrong jojo. I have the Manhattan Footbusters. (It’s just not the Manhattan in New York)

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Item 10 on my Time Machine To-do List is to travel back and tell 18-year-old myself that a wondrous global communication method will be available in multiple platforms, collectively called social media. And I will make use of it to argue with people I will likely never meet about what type of bread and cheese my fake hockey franchise will declare as its own.
I'm not sure what I'd find less believable. Seeing a time traveling version of myself or them trying to explain this QV Mega Mock to me.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
I'm not sure what I'd find less believable. Seeing a time traveling version of myself or them trying to explain this QV Mega Mock to me.

"Yeah, the quantum time loops make sense to break the time-space continuum. But you spent actual time, as a [RANCH]-year-old researching single-pilot attack vehicles and condiments???? What is the matter with us?"

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

“Younger Sandwich, I’m you…..from the future. You see, in the future we created a fictional hockey franchise in a fictional parallel universe called the Quackverse. But something has gone terribly wrong with an amusement park called, “Westworld.” The future and the future of our team, the Montreal Sexpos, depends entirely on you. We’re going to need — ”

“Hang on, Older Sandwich. Did you say Montreal Sexpos?”

Yes. I know this is a lot to take in.”

“Sexpos…….sweet.”

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
“Younger Sandwich, I’m you…..from the future. You see, in the future we created a fictional hockey franchise in a fictional parallel universe called the Quackverse. But something has gone terribly wrong with an amusement park called, “Westworld.” The future and the future of our team, the Montreal Sexpos, depends entirely on you. We’re going to need — ”

“Sexpos…….sweet.”
Just wait til someone tries explaining “Methgators” to his past self...

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Just wait til someone tries explaining “Methgators” to his past self...

“I’m BiggerE. I’m you, from the distant future! SvelteE, you see, we drafted a fake team for a fake universe called the Quackverse…..”

“Is our team all about like wrestling and Beavis Butt-Head and stuff?”

“Well, um, yes actually. And meth. Gators too.”

“What’s meth, BiggerE?”

“It gives you superpowers. Try some. But don’t tell mom.”

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace

“Sexpos…….sweet.”
"So in other words, we got older but never actually grew up? I f***ing knew it."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad