GDT: NHL Draft Lottery (May 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA

f*** the Devils, Rangers, Panthers, and Oilers.

And as always, f*** the Penguins

Edit — and f*** everyone else if the Caps are below 8. Hell, even if 8….. f*** IT.

And the Wizards are trash central. They will be lucky to get 9. Their usual placement, where they can EASILY f*** up the pick and maybe add a bench player.

FOOLS

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
OK - just so it's idiot-proofed for me:
1. We don't want any team below us in the draft order produced by the standings to NOT have their name called.
2. And then when it gets to #8 we do want our name NOT to be called.
3. Except that: if 1 team below us in the standings ranking has their name NOT called, then we don't want to hear our name called at #9.
4. And if 2 teams below us in the standings ranking have their name NOT called, then we shut it off and become bitter (and maybe pilfer Twabby's extra mead, which looks tasty and I don't like mead), because we can't escape drafting 10.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
I'll crack open the Blanton's if we win. Dough Ball* if we lose.

*Cookie Dough flavored whiskey, good for dessert and drinking your worries away.
giphy.gif

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
1. We don't want any team below us in the draft order produced by the standings to NOT have their name called.
3. Except that: if 1 team below us in the standings ranking has their name NOT called, then we don't want to hear our name called at #9.
4. And if 2 teams below us in the standings ranking have their name NOT called, then we shut it off and become bitter (and maybe pilfer Twabby's extra mead, which looks tasty and I don't like mead), because we can't escape drafting 10.

Yes I believe this is all correct.

All I'm asking for is that when the 8th pick is about to be announced Washington still hasn't been called. At least then there is a chance. I want that high!

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
That's right. We need 16th to 9th to be called just as they are. When Daly says "The 8th overall selection belongs to the Philadelphia Flyers" we party. Then we wait and see if we actually got #1 or #2. And THAT will determine if we get naked or not

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
Yes I believe this is all correct.

All I'm asking for is that when the 8th pick is about to be announced Washington still hasn't been called. At least then there is a chance. I want that high!
Hold ur breath for 10 (6%), then 9 (32%) then 8 (50%)……..EXHALE!!!!

And wait for 2 (6%) and 1 (6%).

And then BREATHE!!!!

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
I'll crack open the Blanton's if we win. Dough Ball* if we lose.

*Cookie Dough flavored whiskey, good for dessert and drinking your worries away.
I have some god awful KBS cinnamon vanilla beer that Ive pushed to the deepest darkest corner of the bottom shelf in the pantry.

I save it for when Ive been drinking and im out of beer but absolutely convinced I need a high abv barrel aged imperial stout at 1:15 am on a Tuesday .. when I gotta get my kid up at 7 and ready for school then me for work.

If we win 1OA .. ill drink how ever many I have left ... warm. I will chug that shit (over the sink bc I will throw up from the grossness)

itsjustsurvival

Sponsor
Mar 30, 2006
richmond, virginia.
I have some god awful KBS cinnamon vanilla beer that Ive pushed to the deepest darkest corner of the bottom shelf in the pantry.

I save it for when Ive been drinking and im out of beer but absolutely convinced I need a high abv barrel aged imperial stout at 1:15 am on a Tuesday .. when I gotta get my kid up at 7 and ready for school then me for work.

If we win 1OA .. ill drink how ever many I have left ... warm. I will chug that shit (over the sink bc I will throw up from the grossness)
Hell yes. Let's f***ing go!

Reactions: Neil Racki

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
That's right. We need 16th to 9th to be called just as they are. When Daly says "The 8th overall selection belongs to the Philadelphia Flyers" we party. Then we wait and see if we actually got #1 or #2. And THAT will determine if we get naked or not

Some of us may, or may not be, already naked, by then....

HeyMattyB

Sports bring out the worst in everyone.
Aug 20, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
I've got a bottle of champagne, still in the fridge, that was originally purchased for the Superbowl. If the Eagles had won, my wife and I would have spent that night celebrating on South Broad Street, drinking champagne from the bottle while watching drunk Eagles fans climb up greased poles.

Still looking for a good reason to pop that cork. Let tonight be the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad