NHL: Around the League 46

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
A reeaallly slow kid.
Luckily for ops, at 41 he is not the player he once was but speed was never his game anyway. Marner and Mathews can do all the skating, Joe will just continue to be one of the best at protecting the puck and get his young linemates the puck in prime scoring areas.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
I’ll post my unpopular opinion since I don’t want to deal with the morons of the main boards.

I think the Leafs are being propped up by their powerplay, similar to the Oilers last year. Come playoff time, I think they’ll have a much harder time with the grind, as they have in the past.

Reactions: Giovi

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I’ll post my unpopular opinion since I don’t want to deal with the morons of the main boards.

I think the Leafs are being propped up by their powerplay, similar to the Oilers last year. Come playoff time, I think they’ll have a much harder time with the grind, as they have in the past.

They’ve also played Ottawa 5 times and Edmonton 4 times....

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Big Joe Thornton kicking ass at 42 years young. Not a Leaf fan and never thought he'd ever be playing in TO but I still love it.

And what can you say about Mathews scoring? He looks unstoppable on the PP.

Last edited:

Brightwing

Oct 1, 2019

Yeah. I can see Montreal or even Winnipeg giving them a hard time.

But they should be able to beat Edmonton.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Apparently the Preds are listening to offers on everyone except Josi and Ellis.

Id love to try to swing a deal for Fabbro.

Brightwing

Oct 1, 2019
Just watched the four minute or so Crosby 1,000 games video. I was a lil bit interesting they have four non Penguins in the vid, Yzerman, Stamkos, Tavares and Kane. Now the first three have all been involved with Team Cananda. They had messages from other players on Twitter like Ovi and McDavid.

Was kinda wondering if the original plan was to include a message from Toews but they subbed Kane?

Reactions: Muffinalt

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Just watched the four minute or so Crosby 1,000 games video. I was a lil bit interesting they have four non Penguins in the vid, Yzerman, Stamkos, Tavares and Kane. Now the first three have all been involved with Team Cananda. They had messages from other players on Twitter like Ovi and McDavid.

Was kinda wondering if the original plan was to include a message from Toews but they subbed Kane?

You'd think they could get Seabrook if that's the case haha.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Auston Matthews is unbelievable. He has to be working his way up right behind McDavid as most dominating force in the game. What a shot that kid has. Can't remember a center that shoots like that..unreal.

Isles vs Pens good game tonight 3-2 Pens final few minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad