NHL: Around the League 46

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Laine was already benched by Torts? that relationship is going to last for sure btw
Torts deal ends this year so I'm not sure why they would want to keep a guy who alienates any talent.

Unless they want to build their fanbase around a coach I'm not sure what their end goal there is.

wahsnairb

Jun 9, 2010
Laine was benched because he mouthed off to a coach who was trying to talk to him about those breakdowns... not the effort.

He said he deserved the benching and sometimes in the heat of the moment you say stuff you shouldn’t.

Could end up being something, probably will end up being nothing.

Was 100% the right move.

crazyhawk

Apr 8, 2011
In the Hills
If anything those god awful helmets Vegas is sporting may attract more concussions.
Some kind of weird alien life form living off of their heads.

Kurtosis

GHG
May 26, 2010
The Village Within the City
Anybody doing anything different color wise in the NHL I’m usually into. Yea, I immediately thought of Notre Dame and the Golden domers.

But I’m an Irish guy from the south side of Chicago. ND loyalty is a pre req.
I’m an Irish guy from the NW side. Same thing applies. Except I never really got into them (my dad and all his friends are huge fans though).

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

Dekeyser according to Wing fans is just a shell of former self as a result of injuries

I also recall someone around here wanting Hawks to trade for Byron and his contract in offseason. I cant recall who

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad