NHL: Around the League 46

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
So tell me hawks fans, why is Lankinen not considered as your first goalie? His stats are far more impressing than Delias and Subbans. At least on the international stage. He even won a gold in the WC´s where he was the best goalie and a huge contributor with his goaltending.

I actually find it really strange. He could be a decent backup in most teams, and in your franchise with this roster? He should even be considered as the first option because I truly believe he has a bigger upside than your other goalies.

And this, just wow. Lankinen is a lot better than Korpisalo in my books and has always been. I would have him as the clear second after Rask in a Finnish national team. Depending on how Rinne will age.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL

Sounds like total bullshit to me. Nazarov is a lunatic, Putin sycophant. Panarin is an outspoken critic of the Russian government, and openly supports Navalny. 100% politically motivated.

"evil behavior" that culminated in his anti-Putin statements. Apparently being anti-Putin is evil. :laugh:

Reactions: Brightwing

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Sounds like total bullshit to me. Nazarov is a lunatic, Putin sycophant. Panarin is an outspoken critic of the Russian government, and openly supports Navalny. 100% politically motivated.

"evil behavior" that culminated in his anti-Putin statements. Apparently being anti-Putin is evil. :laugh:

Yeah, this is all bullshit. Good for him for separating himself from those lunatics over there. Too bad Ovie hasn't done the same.

Last edited:

Giovi

Sponsor
Feb 1, 2009

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Reactions: Giovi

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I probably wouldn’t go back to Russia if I were Panarin. Seems like how you wind up “missing”.

That’s what I was thinking. Surely he has the money to get his family here or anywhere else.... and if the government is making that difficult or impossible to do then him going back is just a bad idea.

Scary stuff.

Reactions: CourtneyDagger50

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
October 21st 2018. Set a franchise record for shots in a game for Tampa and league record for shots in a period:

526D0C70-845A-4657-9567-4DD10CF6FDCE.jpeg

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
That roster got insanely overrated in the off-season thanks to some complementary additions, then they had a hot start beating up on bad teams in the North division. Bad recipe for unreasonable expectations.

They were the 24th best team in the league last year for a reason.

Maybe Julien is part of the problem. Haven't looked closely enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad