NHL: Around the League 44

Status
Not open for further replies.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
And that somehow excuses how Carcillo acts?

I dont care for the Chicklet/Barstool stuff but it is Carcillo who has been on attack against people and it was his nonsense that brought down this reckoning

The fact he is spinning himself as victim here is rather predictable and tiring

This is another reason Carcillo should not be face of anything related to CTE or bullying in game , etc
When did I make an excuse for Carcillo?

Carcillo acted like a straight up asshole during his playing days and while I think his heart is in the right place most of the time nowadays, he often handles situations extremely poorly.

Me saying Barstool Sports is trash tier isn't saying that Carcillo is in the right.

Reactions: Brightwing

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
And might I add that I'm getting tired of people bitching and complaining about JR getting canned. Dude got fired for sexual harassment and when he announced that he wouldn't return, he made zero mention of the fact that what he did was wrong. Instead, he played the victim.

Cry me a f***ing river, JR. Maybe the time off will help you understand why saying you'd like to have a 3-way with a co-worker is a bad career decision.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
There are a lot of **** people in this world with bad taste in things. Chicklets/Barstool panders to the lowest common denominator and it being as popular as it is is a bad reflection on the game of hockey.

I think Chiclets and barstool are separate from each other. Chiclets isn’t close to a bad reflection on the game. Are there some inappropriate stories? Sure but it shows a lot more of the good parts to the game compared to showing bad parts.

Reactions: Hawksfly2gether

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
The refs absolutely stiffed Habs last night. Look for fines to Gallagher and Claude Julian for their criticism. WTF is going on with officiating in this league?

Reactions: Giovi

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
The refs absolutely stiffed Habs last night. Look for fines to Gallagher and Claude Julian for their criticism. WTF is going on with officiating in this league?
I know they swallow the whistles in OT but I don’t know how that trip wasn’t called. Took away an odd man rush and even the stars player knew right away after he did it.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN

They have a right to be pissed. From last night to the Chara bs I would be pissed too.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I really, really wanted Pavelski to sign with the Hawks.... but man does it look like we may have dodged a bullet there. He’s on pace for less than 40 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad