NHL: Around the League 44

Status
Not open for further replies.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
That's when you know Hjalmarsson is showing some age. That guy has bones of stone. I'm honestly shocked it took this long for him to break or fracture something... well... I'll say break or fracture something severe enough to keep him out (wouldn't surprise me if he's played with broken bones in fingers and such in the past).

Reactions: RayP

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
I said it when the trade happened, but the only way that the Hammer trade made any sense from the Hawks' perspective was if Stan & Co. were very confident that his age and play style were catching up to him sooner rather than later. He's a guy that I honestly and truly am worried about what his retirement health will be in the coming years and decades, and I hate, hate, hate to type that.

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
That's when you know Hjalmarsson is showing some age. That guy has bones of stone. I'm honestly shocked it took this long for him to break or fracture something... well... I'll say break or fracture something severe enough to keep him out (wouldn't surprise me if he's played with broken bones in fingers and such in the past).
I said it when the trade happened, but the only way that the Hammer trade made any sense from the Hawks' perspective was if Stan & Co. were very confident that his age and play style were catching up to him sooner rather than later. He's a guy that I honestly and truly am worried about what his retirement health will be in the coming years and decades, and I hate, hate, hate to type that.

I can't count how many times I saw Hammer leave the ice in excruciating pain, me thinking he will be out. Hopefully nothing is broken. Next shift he's back on the ice. All those blocked shots finally caught up to him. I wish him well.

Reactions: clydesdale line

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Bob getting scorched out there by Devils hahahahaha...this definitely looks like a Q coached team.. Panthers look horrible the past few games...4-1 Devils in the early second..

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Your hatred for Q and Bobrovsky is odd

Did one of them hurt you? A member of your family?

And Q's track record as NHL coach a usual Q coach team would be playoff team and contender

Not sure what your definition of a "Q coached team" is but its clearly not an accurate view of reality

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba

And Q's track record as NHL coach a usual Q coach team would be playoff team and contender

Not sure what your definition of a "Q coached team" is but its clearly not an accurate view of reality
Panthers have scored 14 goals while giving up 24...-10 goal differential with a group like this and Bob brought in..you sit there and make your stupid comments about JC and the Hawks 3 games in but have nothing to say about the stinkfest going on down South with your hero behind the bench..

Panthers look bad, you said they would look good - they don't..this looks like the Q coached Hawks of the past 2 seasons which isn't a compliment..bunch of monkeys humping a football out there..

and quote my damn post if you are going to try and defend your hero..

Reactions: Muffinalt

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side

Just zero self awareness. None. Nada.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Bob’s lowest career save percentage month is October (.906). He was also much better in the second half last year. Not an excuse, just pointing out this is more than likely his usual slow start.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Bob’s lowest career save percentage month is October (.906). He was also much better in the second half last year. Not an excuse, just pointing out this is more than likely his usual slow start.
yeah, he seems like a slow starter..Bob will do fine there this year and next..but after that, going to be anyone's guess how he will look in 3 years time..Panthers are like us, they can't piss away games early on if they want to make the playoffs..the East will be tougher this year IMO..

Reactions: ColdSteel2

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Pasta has 4 goals... and still more than half a period to play. Those 4 goals are all of Boston's goals today. Lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad