NHL: Around the League 44

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
It seems like he got inappropriate with another employee. Just my guess.
Obviously need to wait and see what it was, but is their no due process here? Got a phone call and fired him? Maybe they took the 3 days to investigate it? I hate when they do this and don't release any information so everyone just guesses.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Obviously need to wait and see what it was, but is their no due process here? Got a phone call and fired him? Maybe they took the 3 days to investigate it? I hate when they do this and don't release any information so everyone just guesses.

They just had a press conference explaining their process and it very much seems like they did their due diligence.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011

Maybe out of respect for him and/or the situation they just want to keep it quiet. I'd imagine it's gotta be confusing for Stars fans though. Imagine if JC or Q were just fired out of the blue for absolutely no disclosed reason.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
They just had a press conference explaining their process and it very much seems like they did their due diligence.
OK, fair enough. All I read was they got a phone call the other day and then they fired him. Just be nice if they said what exactly it was instead of what it wasn't. Don't have to name names.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
OK, fair enough. All I read was they got a phone call the other day and then they fired him. Just be nice if they said what exactly it was instead of what it wasn't. Don't have to name names.

Yeah Nil just spoke. I am not sure they can say exactly what happened from a legal standpoint but it is always nice to have all of the information.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Yeah Nil just spoke. I am not sure they can say exactly what happened from a legal standpoint but it is always nice to have all of the information.
Surely they can be vague about it without getting into too much detail. It will come out eventually.

SnakePlissken

Jun 16, 2015
The Caps have now beaten the Bruins 16 out of 17. That’s pretty crazy considering how good the Bruins have been overall during that stretch.

Reactions: Krivo25
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $9,251.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Torino vs Bologna