Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Ducks/Kings/CHI

Will get the cup handed to them before game 1 even starts

IF Washington can get past the second round which they have not done since 1998 they will win the Cup. Washington fans are praying that Boston gets the #8 seed instead of Pittsburgh. Playoff demons are tough to shake as any Bruins fan knows as it too us 20 years of heartbreak to even make it back to the ECF in 2011.

RaskIsABrickWall

Jun 8, 2013
Shrewsbury
IF Washington can get past the second round which they have not done since 1998 they will win the Cup. Washington fans are praying that Boston gets the #8 seed instead of Pittsburgh. Playoff demons are tough to shake as any Bruins fan knows as it too us 20 years of heartbreak to even make it back to the ECF in 2011.

I just see the west winning again no matter what..even if the caps make it which i will believe it when i see it

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I just see the west winning again no matter what..even if the caps make it which i will believe it when i see it

I think Los Angeles is the team that will win the West. The joker out west is San Jose who have been playing well as of late and another sleeper is Nashville. A couple of very good teams out west are going to be knocked out in the first round.

RaskIsABrickWall

Jun 8, 2013
Shrewsbury
I think Los Angeles is the team that will win the West. The joker out west is San Jose who have been playing well as of late and another sleeper is Nashville. A couple of very good teams out west are going to be knocked out in the first round.

I just feel every year "SJ is so good" and i see it..but come playoffs is just awful. But now that they switched coaches could be

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
I think the ECF winners will resting up while
the WCF will be beating each other up but will
it be enough for EC winner.

I'm with this idea as well. If the Caps can get past the second round, IMO they have a somewhat easy trip to the SCF.

Now the west on the other hand, those teams are gonna beat the living **** out of each other. Whoever gets to the SCF will be black and blue.

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
The reason I'm not high on Washington as SC winners. Barry Trotz. But the East is so weak they may get to the finals anyway.

IMO, in Nashville Trotz wasn't given the firepower that he has now with the Caps. I think his playoff chances are much better with a team that can propel themselves on offense alone.

Fire Sweeney

Jun 16, 2009
Bergen
IMO, in Nashville Trotz wasn't given the firepower that he has now with the Caps. I think his playoff chances are much better with a team that can propel themselves on offense alone.

I somewhat agree, but he overplays his starting goalie during the season and coaches a defensive game in the playoffs.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Garbutt got a fighting major against domi never having got his gloves off.
Larsson gets one tonight from Ritchie where Ritchie throws off his gloves and starts punching Larsson in the back of the head while his gloves are on after Larsson came in after a hit Ritche threw. After seeing the video again it looks like Larsson tried to get his gloves off, but it was over before he could

jdz

May 22, 2013
I'm with this idea as well. If the Caps can get past the second round, IMO they have a somewhat easy trip to the SCF.

I disagree with this notion. Getting to the stanley cup finals has never been easy and never will be.

jdz

May 22, 2013
Not sure why seguin thought it was clever to dye his beard.

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
Garbutt got a fighting major against domi never having got his gloves off.
Larsson gets one tonight from Ritchie where Ritchie throws off his gloves and starts punching Larsson in the back of the head while his gloves are on after Larsson came in after a hit Ritche threw. After seeing the video again it looks like Larsson tried to get his gloves off, but it was over before he could

That's how I saw it.

The debate is ongoing about fighting after clean hits, but once Larsson came after Ritchie, I can't fault Ritchie for going all in.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

Now the west on the other hand, those teams are gonna beat the living **** out of each other. Whoever gets to the SCF will be black and blue.

which they are every year and yet...our boys were the last Eastern Conference team to take er all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad