GDT: NHL 2015-2016 Out of Town Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Suck organisation. Suck team. Suck coach. Suck victory song that underlines how suck Detroit is. Clutch and grab hockey. oh and yes Nyquist tonight was unbelievable I give him a score of 10 for that flop. I hate the Habs more than anyone, but god damn, Detroit are just a whole bunch of suck. Go back to your steaming pile of ****.

Nyquist also has a history of diving, 2k fine last year from this.

Different crew from the last 2 Bruins game where they got hit with embellishment calls just shows how much the rules change night in and night out. NHL needs to fix that ****.

shackattack

Dec 9, 2015
Flames
Blackhawks
Capitals
Panthers
Lightning
Hurricanes
Islanders
Sharks
Ducks
Kings
Rangers
Panthers
Leafs
Devils
Blues
Blackhawks
Hurricanes
Redwings
Senators

Bruins now in 7th and only five points up on Flyers who have a game in hand. The race begins.

Scary..Luck will be needed and guys to step up.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Scary..Luck will be needed and guys to step up.

Yup. Scary that even with the Senators shutting down Turris and Carolina, Montreal and New Jersey selling today that the Bruins have a new fear; the surging Philadelphia Flyers who are 6-2-2 in last ten and have won three in a row and have a game in hand on the Bruins.

They also play 7 non-playoff teams and the Penguins twice.

Meanwhile the Bruins play the top 10 NHL teams 11 times in the last 19 games, with three games against the Blackhawks and Capitals.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
Yup. Scary that even with the Senators shutting down Turris and Carolina, Montreal and New Jersey selling today that the Bruins have a new fear; the surging Philadelphia Flyers who are 6-2-2 in last ten and have won three in a row and have a game in hand on the Bruins.

They also play 7 non-playoff teams and the Penguins twice.

Meanwhile the Bruins play the top 10 NHL teams 11 times in the last 19 games, with three games against the Blackhawks and Capitals.

Well id rather this cos it will show whether or not this team will do anything, and if not, it might clear up what NEEDS to be done in the offseason. Id rather that than play **** teams breeze into the playoffs then get swept in round 1.

xgallantx

Sold Soul for a Cup
Oct 2, 2006
Newfoundland
Flames
Blackhawks
Capitals
Panthers
Lightning
Hurricanes
Islanders
Sharks
Ducks
Kings
Rangers
Panthers
Leafs
Devils
Blues
Blackhawks
Hurricanes
Redwings
Senators

Bruins now in 7th and only five points up on Flyers who have a game in hand. The race begins.

Scary schedule, probably gonna need to take 11 of 19. Will at least show if we are any good or not. Also, interested to see how we compete against the panthers, who I think could be our likely 1st rd opponent if we do ok over the last 19

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
You gotta love the Toronto media:

getimage.aspx

bob27

Grzelcyk is a top pairing defenceman
Apr 2, 2015
Ottawa doing Ottawa things. From 3-1 down in 3rd to tie the game with 0.1 seconds remaining.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
GO Caps go! Need to always keep ahead of the Penguins to avoid getting DNQ or finishing 8th. 8th or 9th simply will not cut it this year.

My guessess after deadline,

Washington-Bruins/x
Tampa-Pens
Florida-Detroit
New York duo.

jdz

May 22, 2013
Hi Bruins fans, Habs fan coming in peace. Chris Nilan said something on the radio today that might interest you guys, it's around the 19 min. mark:

http://www.tsn.ca/radio/montreal-69...a-and-fans-too-hard-on-marc-bergevin-1.446180

I don't know if there's any truth to it, but I thought it might interest Bruins fans.

I love it that Nilan is critical of Sweeney for using basic late picks to acquire liles who is a pretty decent player, when the GM he's spent 20 minutes defending just signed Paul Byron to a 3 year deal.

Also, Nilan obviously has very little idea of what we have coming in the farm either.

Not sure why an uninformed hose job on the bruins needs to be done in a discussion about Bergevin either.

Last edited:

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad