GDT: NHL 2015-2016 Out of Town Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Dale Weise's face is an insult to evolution.

Oh, and he's pretty annoying on ice. Have fun, Hawks (sadly that trade will help them if anything)

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
Seguin and Klingberg having big words after Tyler took a bad shot while Klingberg was open and if i can lip read it was something like "get the **** out of my face and pull your head out of your ass" :laugh:

Then Tyler at end of long shift sets up Stars goal. ps I ****ING HATE THE RANGERS!

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
hahaha Lindy Ruff took his players stick and starting whacking the boards to get the refs to come over so he could continue to go bonkers at them :laugh: hilarious. Should have been a goal but you couldnt see a picture of the whole puck over, but you just knew it was. Tough.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
hahaha Lindy Ruff took his players stick and starting whacking the boards to get the refs to come over so he could continue to go bonkers at them :laugh: hilarious. Should have been a goal but you couldnt see a picture of the whole puck over, but you just knew it was. Tough.

It looked to me from the overhead that it was completely over the line, but maybe the whistle had been blown by then?

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
It looked to me from the overhead that it was completely over the line, but maybe the whistle had been blown by then?

Nah play wasnt blown dead for a while after that, It was 'inconclusive' and there was no vision of it over the line so they couldnt give it, even though its clear as day it HAD to be over the line.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
Undeniably do not like Galchenyuk, never have never will but what I cannot stand is his same god awful goal celebration every damn time, crouch and shoot an imaginary arrow. It is so god damn weak son. WEAK!

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Undeniably do not like Galchenyuk, never have never will but what I cannot stand is his same god awful goal celebration every damn time, crouch and shoot an imaginary arrow. It is so god damn weak son. WEAK!

He's been playing much better lately I've noticed.

Try hearing that goal song in person. Yuck

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Dallas' def is hot garbage. Cannot believe how out of position they get sometimes.

There is no way they get past Chicago in a 7 game series and I think any other WC playoff team will pick that defense apart.

Dallas is a lot like the Bruins in that they can score but the defense is weak. We have a better goaltender though.

jdz

May 22, 2013
Dallas and Florida are both teams at the top of their respective divisions who are ripe for an early upset.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
What a rip off that out door game is.You need a telescope to see ice from most seats there.

The way they have it set up is absolutely bizarre. Got it basically in the Baseball diamond so the other side of the stadium cant see ****. I don't know why people pay to go to these outdoor games the view must be absolutely terrible. I mean yeah the atmosphere but for that price? Yikes.

shackattack

Dec 9, 2015
The way they have it set up is absolutely bizarre. Got it basically in the Baseball diamond so the other side of the stadium cant see ****. I don't know why people pay to go to these outdoor games the view must be absolutely terrible. I mean yeah the atmosphere but for that price? Yikes.

I agree with you 100% .Its all about "I was there" years later.Never saw moot though .lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad