GDT: NHL 2015-2016 Out of Town Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Yea it's weird too. I'm 25y/o and growing up I always liked the Hawks (especially their uniforms). But the past 6-7 years they've been too dominant, props to their organization though.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Yea it's weird too. I'm 25y/o and growing up I always liked the Hawks (especially their uniforms). But the past 6-7 years they've been too dominant, props to their organization though.

I think Coach Q is the best active coach in the NHL.

Team has drafted well and developed prospects well and their GM has a real sense of which horses you hang onto and which ones you let go, and he's let some very fine horses go over the years but always seems to have a prospect waiting in the wings. They also seem to choose the right kind of players to trade for and they often get picks back by trading the non core players. Oh ad pretty sure the players don't get a NMC in their contracts unless you are absolutely in that core (something Chiarelli doesn't understand).

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I know Weise is an upgrade on Brandon Mashinter , Richard Panik and Dennis Rasmussen. That really cant be disputed

Also Hossa/Kruger are two key players for Hawks especially on PK and are dearly missed

And yes the Hawks aren't automatic locks at anything... Neither are the Cpas

At end of day when healthy the Hawks should look much deeper/better then they did to start year

Ladd-Toews-Hossa
Panarin-Anisimov-Kane
Fleischman-Teravainen-Weise
Desjardins-Kruger-Shaw
(Panik/Ras as extra's)

Keith-Seabrook
TVR-Hjalmarsson
Gustafsson-Rozsival
(Ehrhoff)

Crawford
Darling

Ehrhoff will be interesting. If he sucks then Hawks can potentially give Pokka some games to end year and have Pokka/Ehrhoff/Svedberg/Cumiskey as extra defenders come playoff time

As for you getting sick of them ,, Now you know how it feels to be a fan of 31 other NFL teams watching the Patriots every year :D

xgallantx

Sold Soul for a Cup
Oct 2, 2006
Newfoundland
Wild up 1 with less than 10:00 to go vs. Panthers. Loss here for the Cats and a win tonight by our boys over the Bolts leaves us just 2 pts back....just sayin'

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston

I feel the same way. Their management and team as a whole is damn impressive. I rooted for them in 2010 and before that... But enough is enough. I don't hate them or even dislike them, but I don't want them to win.

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
I know Weise is an upgrade on Brandon Mashinter , Richard Panik and Dennis Rasmussen. That really cant be disputed

Also Hossa/Kruger are two key players for Hawks especially on PK and are dearly missed

And yes the Hawks aren't automatic locks at anything... Neither are the Cpas

At end of day when healthy the Hawks should look much deeper/better then they did to start year

Ladd-Toews-Hossa
Panarin-Anisimov-Kane
Fleischman-Teravainen-Weise
Desjardins-Kruger-Shaw
(Panik/Ras as extra's)

Keith-Seabrook
TVR-Hjalmarsson
Gustafsson-Rozsival
(Ehrhoff)

Crawford
Darling

Ehrhoff will be interesting. If he sucks then Hawks can potentially give Pokka some games to end year and have Pokka/Ehrhoff/Svedberg/Cumiskey as extra defenders come playoff time

As for you getting sick of them ,, Now you know how it feels to be a fan of 31 other NFL teams watching the Patriots every year :D

Fair argument.

Although I will say I can't stand football anymore. But that's a story for a different time.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Give me Doughty over EK65 any time. Watching the Ducks v Kings shows just how far ahead of the Bruins they are. Both of these teams would sweep the Bruins

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
This LA ANA game is delightful. Such nice violence and ill-will. One of the best periods of the year.

Great game. Anaheim playing better. LA a great team. Tough western teams.

You guys catch the skating Bear commercial? Now why can't the Bruins do that on NESN? Lol

Last edited:

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
this la-anaheim game has been more entertaining than an bruins game this year and both teams would smoke the bruins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->