GDT: NHL 2015-2016 Out of Town Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
You're not kidding. I want to start a campaign to bring him back to Boston in the offseason.

I miss the hell out of him. Insanely unlikely, many, many teams will overpay for him, but I would love to have him back. He loved and I'm certain still does love Boston, and he left on pretty good terms (the 3 hour long ovation he'll get when the Kings play here will only confirm that), so I'm sure he'd listen if inquired. Just seems unlikely, though.

I'll say this... If we don't trade Loui, and we're considered signing him long-ish term for 5-6m per year, I'd just as easily consider signing Lucic long-ish term for that much.

Man it would be fun to see Lucic and Beleskey just mow down everyone in sight every single game.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015

Going to be one of the best contracts in the league, #1C already at 20y with potential to be elite, and is 27y when that ends so lot of prime years for next contract too.

Saad making 6M makes this look even better, bet he left money on the table, it would be just so Barkov.

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
its going to be a shame when florida moves and that team is really good

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
its going to be a shame when florida moves and that team is really good

Didn't they sign a new contract this year? and have started to see 16.000 fans at games and likely going to make the playoffs and start rolling in more fans.

I Hate Philadelphia

Aug 10, 2015
Orlando, Florida
Let's all take a minute to laugh at Montreal.

VDfOstw.png

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
Boston point percentage wise now

2nd in Atlantic
5th in East
9th in NHL

With a chance to head into the break

2nd in Atlantic
3rd in East
7th in NHL

With win Tommorow

jdz

May 22, 2013
Boston point percentage wise now

2nd in Atlantic
5th in East
9th in NHL

With a chance to head into the break

2nd in Atlantic
3rd in East
7th in NHL

With win Tommorow

That's with krejci going at about 50% right now.

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
Horrendous. Another week or two of the same old same old will have them in the bottom 5...

For a nice little dose of salt in the wound, Subban scored a goal against Columbus tonight, celebrated like a maniac, then shoved Dubinsky for whatever variation of "you're a ****ing tool" Dubinsky said to him, and got an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. :laugh:

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
We "only" beat CBJ in the shootout, at home (where we're bad). Montreal loses to them by three goals, after scoring one fluke goal in a 5 on 3 and a softie from almost half the rink. :laugh:

And Subban shows what an ass he is. Never seen anyone celebrate a goal like that one in other ways than "Huh? Well, I'll take it, I guess. :laugh:", but Subban spazzes out like he's Yakupov emulating Fleury, or like he scored a game 7 OT-winner in an actually skilled manner.

Mount Kramer Cameras

Jul 15, 2014
It must be bitter sweet for Price. In a way, it's nice to know that you're needed so much - but at the same time, it's embarrassing to know that you're needed so much. I'm sure he'd be a cup winner if he played on a half decent team.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
It must be bitter sweet for Price. In a way, it's nice to know that you're needed so much - but at the same time, it's embarrassing to know that you're needed so much. I'm sure he'd be a cup winner if he played on a half decent team.

Rask and Lundqvist haven't won cups, and they have performed much better in the playoffs than Price ever has.

shackattack

Dec 9, 2015
we "only" beat cbj in the shootout, at home (where we're bad). Montreal loses to them by three goals, after scoring one fluke goal in a 5 on 3 and a softie from almost half the rink. :laugh:

And subban shows what an ass he is. Never seen anyone celebrate a goal like that one in other ways than "huh? Well, i'll take it, i guess. :laugh:", but subban spazzes out like he's yakupov emulating fleury, or like he scored a game 7 ot-winner in an actually skilled manner.

leg humper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad