**NHL 15 Thread** Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
This is getting ridiculous now. I hammer the cpu into the boards I bounce 5 feet away and he has enough time to get up and get the puck. I poke check the cpu, it bounces right back to him. This is on Pro lvl btw.

Doug19

Oct 14, 2008
Columbus, OH
For franchise mode on ps4 is there a way to save my line tactics to where I don't have to change them before each game right after the jersey select screen? I'm talking about the tactics like offense strategy all out defense strategy puck side attack, those settings? Thanks in advance.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'm playing the game for the first time today, I'm on a PS4.

I absolutely can't believe these gameplay graphics. This looks like NHL Faceoff 98 or something. Seriously? This is what they came up with?

JohnnyBerts

Oct 30, 2012
Toronto, Ontario

I absolutely can't believe these gameplay graphics. This looks like NHL Faceoff 98 or something. Seriously? This is what they came up with?

Lol. The best part of the graphics are the cinematics before it starts.

I really enjoyed NHL 13. So much that I sold the PS3 and picked up a ps4 with the new NHL. It's seriously not a fun game, especially online and that's what bothers me most.

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia

The game isn't what we'd hoped for but don't be ridiculous

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
QAySbMT.jpg

oeE2nCZ.jpg

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Eh, I was hoping this would be the draft update. Every once in a while, I like to sim through several seasons and see how I do as just a gm. But without the draft it's pretty pointless.

Can't wait for that new trainer polo color though!

Yabob

Dec 12, 2006
Linköping
Eh, I was hoping this would be the draft update. Every once in a while, I like to sim through several seasons and see how I do as just a gm. But without the draft it's pretty pointless.

Can't wait for that new trainer polo color though!

My guess is that it will be in the OTP patch.

The new trainer polo color might seem like a ridiculous thing to change, but it really shows what Microsoft's and Sony's new patch policies means.

Without the limit on the number of free patches (for the developer) and siezes, even the arts department can be allowed to add stuff... that would otherwise have had to wait until next year (such as new equipment).

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
Only EA Vancouver could update a game and make it worse. Somehow the new improved teammate AI means they all just go stand in front of the net and stay still like it's NHL 13 again. Just what I needed was a couple more pylons to block my shots.

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
EA needs to stop updating this broken game

Cut your losses, walk away, and actually put out an acceptable product next year

NHL 15 is a bona fide failure, and it's too late to fix it

LilySmoov

May 14, 2011
"Corrected issues where goals have counted when the puck did not cross the goal line."

...that was an actual issue? Are you ****ing kidding me?

Jesus lol.

Yabob

Dec 12, 2006
Linköping
I think I have seen saved shoots from the front count as goals even though the puck wasn't even close to the line.

bigwillie

Jul 14, 2006
Portland, OR
"Colorado Trainer polo shirt updated for improved authenticity."

Are you ****ing kidding me. I realize that it probably took like 5 minutes to make that change, but who really gives a **** about the trainer's polo shirt? Who's going to notice?

I've been trying not to join the EA hate bandwagon too hard, but they do make it real hard...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad