**NHL 15 Thread** Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

nhllondon

Sep 6, 2014
NHL 15 Includes Discount for NHL GameCenter Live Subscription

Hi, I hope you dont mind me posting this here. If you are not using the code for $25 off a subscription to NHL GameCenter Live, I would be most grateful if someone from the forum could send me a code. I haven't bought a game since NHL 2002 :) .

Clownish

Jan 1, 2014
Hi, I hope you dont mind me posting this here. If you are not using the code for $25 off a subscription to NHL GameCenter Live, I would be most grateful if someone from the forum could send me a code. I haven't bought a game since NHL 2002 :) .

I just looked into this. I'm glad they choose to black out St. Louis and Chicago games, but not Columbus, even though I'm closer to Columbus than either of the other two cities. MLB's package does the same stupid thing. Why not just black out the Reds and be done with it? Nope, gotta black out the Chicago teams too, even though it's 80 miles farther to Chicago than Cincinnati. Stupid blackout rules.

getzforfighting*

I would also be greatful. Not sure if it comes with Canadian copies.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
is that going to be included somewhere inside the box? If so, I will be glad to give it away as I am not going to use gamecenter

Mojjo

Jan 26, 2014
Player ratings, unchangeable?

Sorry if a treat is already started on this but I can't find it!

I saw a rumour that we won't be able to change player rating's in NHL15... Can anyone confirm this?

Thank you!

Isles5513

Please don't lose
May 18, 2014
Long Island
I believe you cannot change player ratings/edit players on XB1 and PS4. I believe EA said that they aren't sure if they will implement it as a DLC this year or not.

nhllondon

Sep 6, 2014
I would also be greatful. Not sure if it comes with Canadian copies.

I just checked Amazon, USA version has the little coupon logo on their box art, Amazon.ca, the coupon logo is not there. Same at BestBuy.ca/.com.

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
I almost did but luckily I waited long enough to find out NHL 14 has more features and all the lies and how badly EA treated their customers happened.

Oh well, there's always chance at redemption for NHL 16. Then I'll get one.

Mr Knies Guy

Jul 5, 2008
Yeah, part if it was for NHL 15. Just cancelled preorder because of EA's treatment and complete fumbling of 15. First time I'm not getting newest NHL game from EA since NHL 93

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
I got one with NHL 15 being one of the reasons...

However, wasn't the only reason, luckily.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
Yep, because I knew the 360 had been maxed out, being proven right right now.

A little bit disappointed by the lack of game modes for next gen, but not too bothered.

Also loving FIFA, Titanfall, Madden and expect to enjoy Destiny.

Identity404

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Nov 5, 2005
Washington DC
I bought a PS4 last month with the plan on picking up NHL 15. I would have gotten one anyway, but maybe not as soon. I'll still might pick NHL 15 when they release the update with OTP...

McRobbiezyg

Oct 21, 2007
got it because PS3 is done and Destiny will look amazing on my ps4 when i finally get off work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad