NHL 15 Thread Part IV (OFFICIAL: No Next Gen EASHL/GMC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Does anybody know if Future Shop usually has any trade in promotions for NHL games?

For example, EB Games has the trade 3 games over 10 dollars, get 70 towards NHL 15.

Thanks.

JA

You guessed wrong.

Of course I did. What else am I going to play nhl hockey on?

NHL 08 on PS3/360 was a significant step up from NHL 08 on PS2.

In the latter, there was an exploit where faking a slap shot, then shifting the puck to one's backhand would make the goalie bite hard on the deke. A simple wrist shot at that moment would almost always result in a goal, even from as far away as the top of the faceoff circle.

Games were not fun because one could essentially cheat their way to a victory.

getyourselfsomerest

Jul 22, 2011
After finally getting to see it in gameplay form, I've decided to stick with the current gen and make the leap for a different game, maybe NHL16.

I skipped 14 cause I was still happy with 13, but now i'm itching for new prospects

I just play Be A GM and some Be A Pro

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. getting all the '14 features+Doc and Eddie is worth the price, even if they didn't change anything else. The step up to next-gen won't be so revolutionary that it warrants buying a new console.

McGlassbangers

Jul 13, 2009
McFinland

In the latter, there was an exploit where faking a slap shot, then shifting the puck to one's backhand would make the goalie bite hard on the deke. A simple wrist shot at that moment would almost always result in a goal, even from as far away as the top of the faceoff circle.

LOL the tripping animation is still the same

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA

HOLY CRAP. NHL 08 on 360 was ****ing AMAZING compared to that.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
Finally, we get to hear about the hot dog vendors

And all you fools canceled your pre-orders just because some key game modes are missing, HAH! Just wait until you see the varieties of wiener available. I hear there is Polish, Spicy Italian, Regular, Footlong and even VEGGIE!

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
another question for you experts. I have a PS4 but haven`t played it as much as I thought I would. I didn`t get PS+ yet and was waiting on it. Main question I have is can I create a PSN account and download the demo without PS+ (the subscription)

Thanks! Tell us how it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad