NFL/NCAA Coach Watch 2018/19

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Tough call. The offense was good for them by the end. This could be Baker appeasemeent. This guy has no head coaching experience though. I feel like Baker needs someone that will discipline him at times. The whole Hue Jackson thing ON THE FIELD was just stupid. It reminded me of when he was at Oklahoma and stamped the flag at midfield on the logo in Columbus. Which reminded me of TO spiking the star. I still find it funny he became a Cowboy.

Baker can play but needs to keep his head in the game.
I don't think coaches really care about disciplining a player for success that doesn't lead to a penalty.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002

Who's the fat white guy?

This is Josh Gattis

gattisjpg-94262ed67505da3b.jpg

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

Its been a while but I recall him being well regarded in Baltimore as DC and that secondary is supposed to be thing he excels with defensively

But he was pretty terrible as HC in Indy so recent memory of him in NFL makes me iffy on this

Thoughts on Pagano potentially taking over Bears D?

Last edited:

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere

Its been a while but I recall him being well regarded in Baltimore as DC and that secondary is supposed to be thing he excels with defensively

But he was pretty terrible as HC in Indy so recent memory of him in NFL makes me iffy on this

Thoughts on Pagano potentially taking over Bears D?

He also had cancer during his tenure as Colts HC that probably distracted him.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven

Don't like this

Teams shouldn't block a guy from potential promotion

I can get why they would. They made this huge investment into Garoppolo, but he’s only had 9 games of work with his QB coach.

That said, if you think this QB coach is so important, I hope they do right by him and give him one of those fake titles and a bit more money.

Reactions: Voight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad