NFL/NCAA Coach Watch 2018/19

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
That stuns me. His brother was smart and left Stanford and SF a year before things trended downward. Jackson isn'r gunna get you anywhere long term.

Jackson just got him a contract extension and is young with plenty of development potentially left

And Ravens as a team don't appear at all to be trending downward as a whole. They have some good talent in place

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

Is this guy any good? I don't follow NCAA nearly as much as the NFL so I don't know much about him. He's getting hype from some people and I see others dumbfounded by the idea of him getting HC consideration.

Sep 19, 2008
Kingsbury is overrated but seems to be a hot candidate :laugh:

People don't understand he has NO NFL coaching experience

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
No one has a shot at Texas Tech. It’s a **** school that barely draws talent. Kingsbury did a fine job building a wild ass offense, but no coach will ever win there. It’s not possible.

He did worse there than the prior three coaches did. He's a stiff as a college coach. Sarkisian pt2

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
I guess. Leach never won the conference. Leach never even won the division when the conference had two divisions. Texas Tech is and always has been a turd.

This. He's always wanted to coach in the NFL. Wouldn't shock me to see him end up in New England with his boy Tommy.

Sep 19, 2008
Kingsbury had a mediocre record at TT and has NO NFL EXPERIENCE

The fascination with him is because they think he can be another McVay. McVay had NFL experience with the Redskins. KK has NONE.

This will be nothing but failure. They are just trying to capitalize on his youth betting he's another McVay.

PhillyWings

May 10, 2010
PA
Whether Kingsbury ends up in Arizona or New York I bet ownership will grow impatient and KK will be out within three years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad