NFL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - ISOLATED PHASE! Part One!

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
It's one of the reasons that I would love to downsize. I found several properties in an area we would find pleasant to live in that are slightly smaller than our current home, on large wooded parcels, and are listed at 1/2 to 1/3 of what we paid for ours that have been sitting on the market - so no real risk of a bidding war. If we just got back what we paid, we'd be fairly well ahead after paying off the mortgage and taking a mortgage with a total payment - including taxes and insurance - of about what I am currently paying for my car. But, as I mentioned before, the job market is completely different. While we wouldn't need to make nearly as much, there just seems to be a general lack of non-minimum wage work to be had. Even so, I'm wondering if it can work.

I have zero idea what I am going to do with myself, aside from trying to go back to Thailand once I'm vaccinated. Just no clue whatsoever.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Our royal pain, @Lord Defect, is taking OG Rodger Saffold

m5saji5sinhl6xtkinoo.jpg

@Hollywood Couturier

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
With our first pick we are going to select... Adam Vinatieri as our PK. As we have stated, we are not cowards and we will not be kicking field goals however... in the event that we need a kick at the end of a Megaverse Bowl... we trust that he can make it. Also, I will put him in the corner and make him feel shame for beating the Rams.

With our next selection we are going to fill one of our LB positions with... Patrick Willis. Short career but when he played he was one of the best.

With our last D Flex... we may regret this but this man will make the rest of the team want to run through a wall and we need that. We will select Ed Orgeron. Coach O played at LSU for one season before transferring to the prestigious Northwestern State University... located in Natchitoches, Louisiana.

I don't know where this leaves us.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
With our first pick we are going to select... Adam Vinatieri as our PK. As we have stated, we are not cowards and we will not be kicking field goals however... in the event that we need a kick at the end of a Megaverse Bowl... we trust that he can make it. Also, I will put him in the corner and make him feel shame for beating the Rams.

With our next selection we are going to fill one of our LB positions with... Patrick Willis. Short career but when he played he was one of the best.

With our last D Flex... we may regret this but this man will make the rest of the team want to run through a wall and we need that. We will select Ed Orgeron. Coach O played at LSU for one season before transferring to the prestigious Northwestern State University... located in Natchitoches, Louisiana.

I don't know where this leaves us.

Orgeron is a legend.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
We're going to take the heart of arguably one of the best defenses of all time. Super Bowl champion, 10x Pro Bowler, 7x first team All-Pro, 2x NFL Defensive Player of the Year, 3x NFC Player of the Year, and a Hall of Famer. We will choose to forget about his underwhelming coaching career...

8c0f02820c504905be7b8c6e8a3b66d9.jpeg

Linebacker - Mike Singletary

@Beef Invictus

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Well, that was agitating. I focused so much on the utility of a guy that I forgot to factor in whether or not he was even a player anymore. Bumpass Meat may murder, but it barely cheats that much. I hate Wake Forest. I hate the Bengals. Therefore I'm not taking anyone who matches those criteria (especially because I didn't see any photos of this theoretical person flexing), and instead I take another Hokie Hero to replace the massive error I tried to pull just now.

https%3A%2F%2Febonybird.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2016%2F04%2F1191277642.jpeg

Chuck Clark (Flex)

He's got experience at CB/FS/SS and can slot into LB for plays. He's got an excellent Football Mind and in record time established himself as the field general for a Baltimore defense loaded with veterans. He understands every position and assignment. He's great at reading situations. He hasn't broken out yet, but there's a lot of potential there. Plus, I was able to find a picture of him FLEXing.

@Captain Dave Poulin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad