OT: NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I think I'd go the same as you with Snead Starks and Adams, expect the Packers to put up a crooked number, and then handing the ball to Starks when they go up

Figured. I like West long term. Chiefs have juicy match ups down the stretch but Denver doesn't give much on the ground so seems the one who should sit.

Plus Lacy is still a bit gimpy right?

Devils Army

Rebuild Over.
Feb 3, 2014
New Jersey
Figured. I like West long term. Chiefs have juicy match ups down the stretch but Denver doesn't give much on the ground so seems the one who should sit.

Plus Lacy is still a bit gimpy right?

Yeah, and if the Packers are up big I'd expect them to run Starks to try and rest Lacy

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I was so undecided on who to pick up at QB this week now that I lost Luck and didn't really want to use Cutler against the Rams. I dropped him for Flacco and had him in my lineup till this morning then I finally decided on Cousins. I didn't want my season to come down to Cousins...but he and Jordan Reed have been fantasy gold for me today. Or rather the Saints' D is streaming fantasy gold.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I'm completely boned at QB next week in my first big division showdown game with Peyton blowing up and Bradford hurt. It's a 16-team PPR with a two-QB limit per team so I can literally pick up nobody until one of these guys is ruled out for next week and there's nobody to pick up anyway - not counting Gabbert at Seattle - other than McCown who I'd have to either drop one guy for (and it's a keeper league) or hope he somehow clears waivers and stays on the wire long enough for me to IR Bradford next week.

That's assuming I even hold onto win this week, I do have a 60-point lead but my last-place opponent has Dalton, Fitzgerald and the Houston kicker to play while I'm done.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Brady ****ed me with turnovers. Needed the Giants to score a TD there to force the Pats to go for a TD.

Now I think that's game over for me.

Should of started West. He lit up the Broncos. Last time he sits on my bench.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Actually managed to overcome Peyton's nuclear bomb game and still won by 15 in my one league...thank goodness we have IDP's there. Of course now I have to figure out which stooge QB to start this week. Maybe Osweiler or Sanchez. Literally nobody else I'd want to start - Hasselbeck, Gabbert and whoever the Rams starter is now that Foles is benched are the only ones left on the wire with games this week.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
40 points on my bench. Most being West.

That is my win sitting right there. Sneed putting up a goose egg was the real killer but Jeffery being limited and Brady having a lackluster game sunk me.

I wanted to clinch next week but now it's two weeks off it seems.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
Can I humanely put down my fantasy team?

Bell, Luck, Edelman, Sanders (no manning), Steve smith, etc.

I scored 50 pts in my PPR league. **** Andy Dalton, Justin Forsett, and Willie Snead

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Waiver wire is a wasteland this week for a 12 team league. Not going to waste my number 1 spot on any of this garbage.

I didn't watch the saints. What the hell happened with Sneed? Not one catch? ****ing killed me.

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
Extremely torn on who to start at WR and Flex, since Brown is on bye. Need to start two and flex one.

A. Hurns vs. TEN
S. Diggs vs. GB
D. Amendola vs. BUF
D. Adams @ MIN
S. Johnson vs. KC

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
McCluster gives me 4 points and blows his knee out.

Now Jeffery hasn't practiced in 2 days so guessing he is out Sunday.

I have to hope Adams actually catches balls Sunday (and forget that if Rodgers is hurt) and that Romo and make something out of Terrence Williams.

Week is turning into a diaster.

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
You think Lacy can keep it up? He's been on my bench since I traded for him a few weeks ago. Need a RB2 I can trust now that West is hurt.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
I'm actually pretty confident in my team. I need to win out to make the playoffs, but I feel like if I do I have one of the better teams in the league:

QB: Palmer and Carr
WR: Brown, Hurns, Amendola, Hankerson, Snead, Washington
RB: McCoy, Martin, and Bernard
TE: Kelce and Gates
K: Gano
DEF: Been rotating them out but may stick with Houston.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
You think Lacy can keep it up? He's been on my bench since I traded for him a few weeks ago. Need a RB2 I can trust now that West is hurt.

No. He is apparently still hurt and was limited in practice today. He is still out of shape too and Starks is still going to get a good amount of snaps.

I don't trust the packers period right now.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
No. He is apparently still hurt and was limited in practice today. He is still out of shape too and Starks is still going to get a good amount of snaps.

I don't trust the packers period right now.

I feel a Thanksgiving night dud coming on. Short week, spotty injuries to ankles and one QB's shoulder with a big stage in prime time and the half time jersey retirement ceremony to throw timing off even more.

I just get a negative vibe for the GB players this week in fantasy. Except maybe the kicker. Crosby was a rock star last week and he could well flourish again as the offense stalls staring down the red zone.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I feel a Thanksgiving night dud coming on. Short week, spotty injuries to ankles and one QB's shoulder with a big stage in prime time and the half time jersey retirement ceremony to throw timing off even more.

I just get a negative vibe for the GB players this week in fantasy. Except maybe the kicker. Crosby was a rock star last week and he could well flourish again as the offense stalls staring down the red zone.

Davonte Adams AGAIN :rant: I even picked up James Jones in one league to be a handcuff now that I also have Amendola hurt too and Maclin's been a dumpster fire this year. My other league I'm probably playing Hillman as a Flex over Adams, even though I'm playing Osweiler too.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
To many Pats injuries. Brady was a dumpster fire last night and Gronk was double covered.

Anyway I have the first waiver pick and lots of choices not sure where to go.

I have west but I don't know if he will even miss time. Bradshaw maybe? I don't like the idea of Rawls.

Any big WRs on the wire?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad