OT: NFL Fantasy Football Thread

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
lol I hate the Broncos backfield, when I start Hillman CJ goes off, when I start CJ Hillman goes off.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I wasn't gonna look at my score before the game was over but I couldn't resist peeking and saw I was down three points going into the fourth quarter, so you'd think it would look good since I still had McCown/Barnidge, but now McCown's hurt and I'm stuck unless the backup finds Barnidge a couple times...you really can't make this **** up :laugh:

Two points short when I still had a shot going into OT if not for the blocked FG...that figures.

Last edited:

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Clinched the playoffs but still an important game this week

Can still be top seed and I can keep a potentially really tough team out of the playoffs this week.

Need a Gronk replacement and a defense better then Buffalo

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Picked up Moncrief as a FA. Not sure what he was doing there. He has good match ups coming up and Luck should be back come playoff time.

Also someone dropped St Louis D. A lot of teams in my league are holding 2 D each so streaming is really hard and Buffalo is letting me down.

Worth picking up right? Just going to dump Hankerson who can't get healthy

Picked up the 49ers TE. Seems he should see lots of looks with Celek hurt. Hopefully Gronk is only out a week or 2.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
lol this is where I hate fantasy, things looking good for me with Rodgers having zippo at the half. Only gets 34 points in the second half in my first-place showdown.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
lol this is where I hate fantasy, things looking good for me with Rodgers having zippo at the half. Only gets 34 points in the second half in my first-place showdown.

He only had like 8 points in my league near the end of the third when I shut the game off.

Then him and their TE went bananas.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
He only had like 8 points in my league near the end of the third when I shut the game off.

Then him and their TE went bananas.

I was paying attention then I figured it was over once the Lions got a first down and the Packers only had like fifteen seconds and the ball deep in their own territory, so I was off Twitter and didn't watch TV and was stunned to see the result an hour later :laugh:

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Second best record in my 16-team league and stuck being a wild card facing a star-studded team next week with Cam, AP, Antonio Brown, Dez, Martellus Bennett and McFadden as his offensive starting lineup. My division's a *****, a 10-3 winner, me at 9-4 and another team at 8-5. Four four-team divisions in this league and three teams from this one division may well make a six-team playoffs.

Eliminated in my other league, oh well. Not much you can do when your first three picks plus keeper are Luck, Dez, Lynch and Davante Adams and they all come up lame.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
The Colts just ******** the bed on all fronts ****ed me so bad, but had bad days all around.

Ivory had a bad day, Jeffery a ho-hum day, West a bad day. Rawls was alright, and Brady had a huge stat day in the end but not enough.

Then Moncrief (and the whole Colt's offense) not showing up while the steelers and Antonio Brown going wild made today impossible.

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
If I did the math correctly, I barely clinched a spot. AB, Buck Allen, and the Broncos defense carried me this week.

5-way tie from the 5th-9th places with a 6-7 record. Tie breaker is points scored on the season.

NJDevils17

Going Up?
Apr 21, 2013
Raleigh
Easily made playoffs as the #1 seed but a win this week clinched playing the guy who rolls out Antonio Andrews and Ronnie Hillman at running back. I was down by 30 going into last night but had Antonio Brown.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Only a 4 team playoffs so next week is the final regular season week for my league.

Basically just holding out hope that Gronk is back the week after. I need him and I need Brady to have more guys to throw to or I'm in deep ****.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
Mark Ingram placed on IR

so in my 12 team standard league, I got the #1 seed and bye (last week, semi-finals are this week) despite losing Leveon Bell, Jimmy Graham, and now Mark Ingram and having Alshon Jeffery play only like half the games. thats my first 4 rounds lol

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Mark Ingram placed on IR

so in my 12 team standard league, I got the #1 seed and bye (last week, semi-finals are this week) despite losing Leveon Bell, Jimmy Graham, and now Mark Ingram and having Alshon Jeffery play only like half the games. thats my first 4 rounds lol

Did you snatch Hightower up?

My only adds this week was shorts and I handcuffed Rawls and Ivory.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I didn't even realize Hightower was still in the NFL, hadn't heard that name in years till today :laugh:

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
And the playoffs has begun.

Risky to start Ryan Mathews over Charcandrick West (or Ware) in my RB2 spot? Also thinking of flexing Hurns over Lacy, Allen, and McFadden. I'm always on the fence of flexing a WR, especially when you have a RB that you know will get points.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
West might be getting goaline snaps vultured from him, but he is still getting the bulk of the running work so you have to start him. Especially against a weak Chargers D.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad