OT: NFL 2019

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Loved the fact that the Steelers got beat, Cleveland made it a lot tougher than it needed to be, by their defensive coach having them go into prevent defence near the end of the first half.

Chicago was the only team that played this past weekend that I thought really didn't belong there, and they showed it. What a boring, passive offence. They looked like a hockey team that was trying to win/lose the game 1-0.

Didalee Hed

I’m trying to understand
Sep 14, 2019
Lemme ask you guys a thing.

Do you have an assigned “home team” in the nfl?

Here in rainy Vancouver we are Seattle Shithawks territory. Never mind there is a little thing known as an international border, we get all things Shithawks.

What gets you?

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
My picks for Divisional Weekend:

LA Rams vs Green Bay
Baltimore
vs Buffalo
Cleveland vs Kansas City
Tampa Bay vs New Orleans

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
My picks for Divisional Weekend:

LA Rams vs Green Bay
Baltimore
vs Buffalo
Cleveland vs Kansas City
Tampa Bay vs New Orleans
Sounds crazy, but I'm going with exactly the opposite.

That Ram defence is scary. If Donald is able to play, and with Ramsey on the corner, they anchor the two most important defensive positions on the defence, to even overcome Jared Goof.

I love Josh Allen.

Cleveland has a great one two running game punch, and if they can keep Mayfield upright, they have a chance.

Brady looks like he still has it.

Let's face it, I'm probably picking with my heart.;)

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
I'm going Green Bay, Buffalo, KC and Tampa.

Not going to bet against Rodgers or Brady.

The Ravens live and die by the blitz and Allen is the best QB in the league against it.

KC just has too much firepower for the Browns.

Reactions: gordonhught

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
I'm going Green Bay, Buffalo, KC and Tampa.

Not going to bet against Rodgers or Brady.

The Ravens live and die by the blitz and Allen is the best QB in the league against it.

KC just has too much firepower for the Browns.
Everytime I bet for or against Brees I lose.

I think KC is the only one I'd put money on.

The one other thing to look at is weather. Suppose to be snowing in Buffalo and Green Bay. I kinda liked Baltimore, but that weather could be a factor in Buffalo's favour. Same goes for Green Bay. I have a hard time betting against them considering they are playing a warm weather team.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Damn would I love to see a Browns & Bills AFC championship game, mainly just because these two teams were awful for so long. My head says KC but my gut is saying Browns for tomorrow.

JordanGalhanth

Apr 21, 2012
Chad Henne. Wow.

Meanwhile, I can't help but sense that whoever wins the Bucs/Saints game is going to be easy pickings for Green Bay.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Sad to see Brees play like this in his last NFL game. Saints basically imploded. No pressure on old man Brady today. Hopefully the Pack destroy the Bucs next week.

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
Brady is a robot.

WIth the four teams in the conference championships I'm ok with anything but a Chiefs repeat Super Bowl win if the league pulls some bullshit shadiness changing the concussion protocol rules. Although Chad Henne winning a Super Bowl as a backup QB would be a helluva story.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Well, 2 for 4 with my picks this week, so I'll take it. Cleveland really gave the Chiefs a game, tough one with that fumble on the goal line.
Green Bay is going to be too much for The Brady Bunch methinks. Aaron Rodgers is dialed in, they have a great running game, and their defence is better than I thought.
I'll wait till the decision on Mahomes is in before making a pick on the Bills/Chiefs. Hoping for the Bills, but that's my heart.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad