News from Around the AHL/NHL/KHL 2021-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
David Krejci just called it a day. Going back to the Czech Republic.

Taylor Hall is sad now.
Did Krejci give a reason for walking away from the NHL? Wants to play in his home country? Wants to play and live near family?

Tres Peleches

Johnny Turncoat
Jul 13, 2011
What currency would they have to buy him with?

And would Buffalo trade with one of their biggest rivals right within the division?
Idk, but I can’t imagine all this BS is helping their price go up

And in terms of the Sabres, no one WANTS to do that… but when you’re as big a tire fire as they are and need as much help as possible, I’d take the best offer regardless of where it came from

Chapin Landvogt

Jul 4, 2002
Germany
Idk, but I can’t imagine all this BS is helping their price go up

And in terms of the Sabres, no one WANTS to do that… but when you’re as big a tire fire as they are and need as much help as possible, I’d take the best offer regardless of where it came from

I basically agree, but I really just don't know if they even have any 1b prospects to move?

I can only imagine a deal with Debrusk, Beecher, Vaakanainen, and multiple firsts, but that doesn't create the cap space Boston would need to add Eichel's 10 MM price tag.

Tres Peleches

Johnny Turncoat
Jul 13, 2011
I basically agree, but I really just don't know if they even have any 1b prospects to move?

I can only imagine a deal with Debrusk, Beecher, Vaakanainen, and multiple firsts, but that doesn't create the cap space Boston would need to add Eichel's 10 MM price tag.
Yeah. They’d need a third team and/or ALOT of retention… both of which make it difficult to see happening

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Is Wahlstrom ready to replace Eberle?

Does Tarasenko (eventually w/retention) become an Islander? I think he's damaged goods, imo. 7g/34gp out of 128 possible gp the last 2 seasons. 3 shoulder surgeries, age, $alary & caphit + not exactly a 2-way F. Hoping they don't do it.

Capture.PNG

frankieboy

Mar 10, 2010
I wonder if the Bruins push for Eichel with the Krejci news
While I hope Bailey stays (unless he is part of a trade where we are getting a better player), I wonder if Boston would consider him for their second line center. I know he's not the best on face offs, but he is good defensively and we all know he is a good playmaker. He might do well with Hall.

JKP

Sep 19, 2004
Halifax, NS
T9eH1iSl.png

He also treats his wife poorly!
Yeah. I’ve never seen someone get absolutely skewered by their partner like he did. Pretty crazy she went after him that hard.

As I know from my own divorce, the outside never knows what’s really gone on and people obviously get extremely emotional and are hurt, but, wow, that’s a bad look for a guy with an already dubious rep.

YearlyLottery

The Pooch Report
Feb 7, 2013
South Carolina
Yeah. I’ve never seen someone get absolutely skewered by their partner like he did. Pretty crazy she went after him that hard.

As I know from my own divorce, the outside never knows what’s really gone on and people obviously get extremely emotional and are hurt, but, wow, that’s a bad look for a guy with an already dubious rep.

It seems that Evander Kane is an absolutely trashy human being that is a horrible person. Seems like he is never there for his family and that he deserves anything and everything coming his way.

I am always an innocent until proven guilty type of guy but Kane is trash.

I can easily tell why Ladd hated Kane from his time in Winnipeg.

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
It seems that Evander Kane is an absolutely trashy human being that is a horrible person. Seems like he is never there for his family and that he deserves anything and everything coming his way.

I am always an innocent until proven guilty type of guy but Kane is trash.

I can easily tell why Ladd hated Kane from his time in Winnipeg.
Except this one time?

YearlyLottery

The Pooch Report
Feb 7, 2013
South Carolina
Except this one time?

Honestly if you read up on shit that has been proven about Evander Kane my personal opinion of him is that he is a piece of shit human being. This is not "one time" but okay.

I'll put it this way: I do not give a f*** about the betting accusations. That has NOTHING to do with my opinion. Does that make more sense?

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
Honestly if you read up on shit that has been proven about Evander Kane my personal opinion of him is that he is a piece of shit human being. This is not "one time" but okay.

I'll put it this way: I do not give a f*** about the betting accusations. That has NOTHING to do with my opinion. Does that make more sense?
I don’t know, chief, I don’t know the man. If a scorned ex is saying shit, I’d take it with a grain of salt. She may be right, she may exaggerate. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

YearlyLottery

The Pooch Report
Feb 7, 2013
South Carolina
I don’t know, chief, I don’t know the man. If a scorned ex is saying shit, I’d take it with a grain of salt. She may be right, she may exaggerate. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

I think that you are a little misinformed here on things that happened in Kane's past years ago. Linking some of the articles I am not sure I am even allowed to post due to controversial topics involved.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013

He's been a piece of shit for a long time, unrelated to this most recent thing. Always a me first guy and it led to an issue in that Winnipeg locker room years ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: YearlyLottery
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad