Rumor: New Oilers Third Jersey

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park
Did anyone preorder one of the orange jerseys through the oilers site? I received an email from Sheri Wasyliw, asking for my credit card information to pay for the sweater... Seems a bit sketchy to just give it out via email without some sort of secure payment form or anything. Anybody else experience this or anything?

What does her email address come up as? Emailing for a CC# is not the usual M.O..

nightfighter

Aug 31, 2008
Did anyone preorder one of the orange jerseys through the oilers site? I received an email from Sheri Wasyliw, asking for my credit card information to pay for the sweater... Seems a bit sketchy to just give it out via email without some sort of secure payment form or anything. Anybody else experience this or anything?

Yeah I wouldn't do that...

herestohoping

Nov 14, 2009
I got one from Brittany Mann its a lids email address so a little more legit... But still sketchy that they've asked for cc info over email. Defs not doing that...

Arpeggio

Jul 20, 2006
Edmonton
Don't email your credit card # to anyone over email.

Phishers can mock legitimate looking email addresses, never do that.

oilers1994

Jun 8, 2007
I got one from Brittany Mann its a lids email address so a little more legit... But still sketchy that they've asked for cc info over email. Defs not doing that...

Just wanted to chime in. Ive worked at the oilers store at Rexall the past three years. And wanted to confirm that both Sheri and Brittany are management for the oilers store. I don't know the exact protocol for pre ordering as I don't work there during the summer. Obviously it's still the internet so proceed at your own risk. If you want you can PM me the emails and I can verify for you as I have both of their emails from work. Either way I know I'm gonna wait and use my discount to buy them for myself ;)

CrazyJoeDavola

Jun 17, 2011
Has anyone got their jersey yet? I'm wondering if these jerseys are the same sizing as the regular ones.

I have a small home jersey and it seems a bit big. Wondering if the XS mens would be perfect size. Anyone have any insight into this?

Thanks!

oiler-dude

Has anyone got their jersey yet? I'm wondering if these jerseys are the same sizing as the regular ones.

I have a small home jersey and it seems a bit big. Wondering if the XS mens would be perfect size. Anyone have any insight into this?

Thanks!

No one will have gotten theirs yet, I don't think they'll be shipping until around October if I'm remembering right.

Since the league has a contract with Reebok for jerseys, if they jersey you have at home is one of the more recent Reebok Edge jerseys, the sizing should be consistent.

Bauer83

Aug 27, 2004
Just wanted to chime in. Ive worked at the oilers store at Rexall the past three years. And wanted to confirm that both Sheri and Brittany are management for the oilers store. I don't know the exact protocol for pre ordering as I don't work there during the summer. Obviously it's still the internet so proceed at your own risk. If you want you can PM me the emails and I can verify for you as I have both of their emails from work. Either way I know I'm gonna wait and use my discount to buy them for myself ;)

Yeah I called Brittany in person as it felt odd, but she works for the Oilers store. Placed my order that way, but the email at first did seem sketchy.

NHLFAN82

Jul 15, 2014
I am a STH and I will be getting two free jerseys. I am not a jersey fan and would rather get shirts, sweaters etc. Plus they only come in men's sizes.

I am wondering if there are any STH that have Oiler bucks that want a couple more jerseys. Not looking to profit off these gifts, just looking to trade my 2 jerseys for Oiler bucks.

Please PM if interested. Thank you.

Why

Jan 15, 2014
Edmonton
so still looking at a October release? I'm at a preseason game and hopefully they have em there. Still waitin to hear if they will have the pro jersey. Seems odd they don't already

Baby Nilsson

Apr 20, 2006
Victoria

Even if legitimate, I would never send credit card information in a non-encrypted email message. Information like that get intercepted all the time, so the management team over there definitely have to be informed on this.

Wheathead

Formally a McRib
Apr 4, 2008
Saskatoon
I ordered a McDavid third off of icejerseys when they had their $10 customization sale in June. I should get the jersey in October.

Excited for it.

Seems odd to me that they would delay the retail release this late though. Excitement was at record levels the weeks after the draft. They could've made a merchandise killing had they had physical jerseys in stock and not pre-orders.

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
The stores cannot sell the orange jersey until season ticket holders get their jerseys is what I was told.

I'm a season ticket holder and that is just stupid for them to do that.

Maybe if we were able to jump ahead in line for cresting, but let the public buy the damn jersey.

(maybe ensuring that they can fulfill all season ticket orders and can pull from store stock if their math is wrong?)

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
IMO I think the 3rd's will go on sale around the week that the reg season starts. Cant afford the 3rd jerseys right now but kinda want to get my nephews the Orange McDavid T-shirt jerseys or whatever they're called.

Mcwinner

Jul 9, 2015
Finally got the email from the oilers store that my 3rd jersey is in!!! :yo::yo:
Quite excited!

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
Finally got the email from the oilers store that my 3rd jersey is in!!! :yo::yo:
Quite excited!

I got an email saying the new jerseys are being sold at tomorrow night's game, and then at the oilers store starting Tuesday for anyone curious.

AvOiL

5-14-6-1
Sep 21, 2008
Calgary, AB

I hope mine arrives in the mail today. Not sure why I would have pre-ordered if I could just buy it at the store before arrival of the pre-order.

Why

Jan 15, 2014
Edmonton
Anyone have their jersey yet? How do they look?? I'm at the game wed and theres a very good chance I walk out with one :D
Assuming there's still some left

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad