Rumor: New Oilers Third Jersey

Mcwinner

Jul 9, 2015
Anyone have their jersey yet? How do they look?? I'm at the game wed and theres a very good chance I walk out with one :D
Assuming there's still some left

I picked mine up today and they look amazing, even better in person. Was a little worried about the numbering on the shoulders but that looks great too. According to the lady at the oilers store, any third jerseys available for sale tonight at rexall or tomorrow at the oilers store (except the preorders) will not have any names or numbers. Those will have to be ordered.

McDeathbyCheerios*

I picked mine up today and they look amazing, even better in person. Was a little worried about the numbering on the shoulders but that looks great too. According to the lady at the oilers store, any third jerseys available for sale tonight at rexall or tomorrow at the oilers store (except the preorders) will not have any names or numbers. Those will have to be ordered.
How much was it?

Why

Jan 15, 2014
Edmonton
Anyone notice the jersey on the oiler store website is only a $170. Whats the difference? It doesn't look as nice either but that's probably just the pic. Also, any word if the pro/authentic jersey is available yet?

DCheive

Oct 25, 2011
Anyone notice the jersey on the oiler store website is only a $170. Whats the difference? It doesn't look as nice either but that's probably just the pic. Also, any word if the pro/authentic jersey is available yet?

I think the difference is that the the name and number are screen printed on the jersey instead of stitched. I haven't ordered it before. But for $170 I for sure will now!

jp7

Aug 13, 2011
So are these available to purchase at the Oilers store at Kingsway yet? Wouldn't mind grabbing my alternate McDavid

edit: answered my own question which was explained above anyways lol, you can only purchase blank ones in-store until early Oct

Timo

May 23, 2007
Edmonton
Hey everyone,

Just wanted you all to know that at Pro hockey life they will be for sale this coming Saturday. They will also be buy 1-get 1 half off.

Make sure you come to the Mayfield location!

RCee

Oilers Anointed One
Apr 22, 2015
Heaven sent
I just got mine in the mail yesterday. Pre-ordered it the day McDavid was drafted. It's fricken SWEET! I love the new orange and how it contrasts with the dark blue. So sharp and sexy.

McDreamy

Losing credibility
Feb 25, 2009
I like the jersey's but I hope they never play that Orange is the New Blue video ever again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad