New law suit

DWI Dale

Mar 23, 2014
The Soo
on these matters "hockey culture" is it's own worst enemy and it only illustrates how it needs to be destroyed and rebuilt.

it's always baffles me how hockey culture can be incredibly homophobic while simultaneously protecting men who physically/mentally/sexually abuse other men/boys.

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
Is this not old rehashed news? Sure I saw al this quite a while back. Why does it say about the new law suit if so?

Last edited:

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
on these matters "hockey culture" is it's own worst enemy and it only illustrates how it needs to be destroyed and rebuilt.

it's always baffles me how hockey culture can be incredibly homophobic while simultaneously protecting men who physically/mentally/sexually abuse other men/boys.
And yet despite al the flaws and discrepancies we read about we all keep watching. Not sure why people are shocked that players put on a pedestal do something horrible.

DWI Dale

Mar 23, 2014
The Soo
And yet despite al the flaws and discrepancies we read about we all keep watching.

i don't expect most members to listen to "punk style" music like i do but there's a song written by a Canadian band called Propagandhi about hockey culture.

The lyrics are in the form of a letter written to Ron Maclean and there's a line that sums this up nicely...

"We both love this game so much we can hardly f'ing stand it"

I truly love the sport to watch, to play, and I'm presently a coach on 2 teams. I love hockey so much but that's why I know it can be better than it is.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Reactions: HockeyPops

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad