GDT: New Jersey @ M*A*S*H* (aka Leafs) | Nov 8 | TSN | 7:30est | Honouring Greatness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingstonian84*

Sep 23, 2012
I wish Janssen decides to scrap tonight that ogre. Payback for Kaberle.

Dude time to get over it! A) Jannessen already had his payback, Belak fought and dropped him in their next meeting after the late hit on Kaberle B) It was years ago, nobody on the roster was part of the team back in 2008, they couldn't give a flying fig about Kaberle do you really expect they're gonna be fired up over that? C'mon!

StringsAttached

BPD Nation!
Oct 1, 2013
Vaughan, ON
Dude time to get over it! A) Jannessen already had his payback, Belak fought and dropped him in their next meeting after the late hit on Kaberle B) It was years ago, nobody on the roster was part of the team back in 2008, they couldn't give a flying fig about Kaberle do you really expect they're gonna be fired up over that? C'mon!

I know, I know. I was watching the hit again and I was just so enraged. :(

BiggestLeafsFanEVER*

see there was no 'go leafs go' chant in the minute of silence, i don't know why people assume leafs fans are going to be classless about things

Kingstonian84*

Sep 23, 2012
Am just glad we are not playing home on a saturday. Ceremonies on a saturday are just painfully long!

Gurantee you Boston's cermemoney is equally as long, wouldn't shock me if they honored not just the soldiers but also the victims of the Boston Marathon bombing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad