GDT: New Jersey @ M*A*S*H* (aka Leafs) | Nov 8 | TSN | 7:30est | Honouring Greatness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle Doobas*

Wow. The Devils are bad. The Leafs are better in every conceivable way. I wouldn't swap a single player at any position at any depth.
I'd swap Bozak for either Zajac or Henrique in a heartbeat, but beyond that...

Nasty Nazem

Come at me Crow!
Apr 5, 2010
Canada
David Alter ‏@DavidAlter590 7s
No Colton Orr for the warmup, Espect Rielly to draw in and #Leafs go with 7 D

Nice, Leafs just improved the team.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
To convince Parise he was in win-now mode... If that move had made Parise decide to stay (which he clearly wasn't)... It would've been a good move, but it seemed Parise always knew he would leave so they should've forfeited it then... the 29th pick won't even be ready for 2-3 years.

He wanted to be bold and convince Parise to stay, but it was a horrible idea.

that never made sense to me. he was going to have to give up a pick REGARDLESS. how was keeping a 29th overall pick going to convince anyone he was in a "win-now." Yes, you don't expect that you are going to be crapity crap crap, but if you have a chance to give up a very late draft pick and you HAVE to give it up? give it up, dude!

James Mirtle ‏@mirtle 24m
Leafs firing pucks with Lupul standing in front. Maybe not a good idea'r. pic.twitter.com/r2xYzvjBO5

:laugh:

this made me laugh. HARD

The "Military guy" is back. :yo:

Scotty Newlands ‏@scottynewlands 1m

YAY!

I don't. They have been to the cup final in the past 3 years, and have won 3 Stanley Cups in the past 20 years.

No part of me feels bad for their fan base.

They also eliminated the Leafs from the playoffs in back to back years in 2000 and 2001. So yeah, no sympathy here.

none at all.
we've not won a blessed thing in 47 years - where's our sympathy? exactly.

TSN Radio ‏@TSN1050Radio 6m
Hockey Hall of Fame Game tonight #Leafs Vs Devils 7:49 puck drop

:help:

yeah that makes sense though, with a 7:30 start.

That's exactly my point. All you had to is fire shots from the blue line and hope Reimer give us a huge rebound so they can tap it in to the empty net. That's exactly what the bruins did. Leafs forward didn't do a good job covering their point so the bruins defence started to shot from the blue line. All the bruins forward had to is go in front of the net and get a garbage goal. Reimer did played over his head in game 5 & 6 but the team was pretty lucky (Seguin's post in the final minutes of game 6). Granted the team sucked in general but the Reimer didn't help either.

nope. hopefully they play the best defensive minded hockey since that 6-0 smashing of Montreal last year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Paradoc

John Tavares is a Leaf!
Mar 13, 2013
Toronto
that never made sense to me. he was going to have to give up a pick REGARDLESS. how was keeping a 29th overall pick going to convince anyone he was in a "win-now." Yes, you don't expect that you are going to be crapity crap crap, but if you have a chance to give up a very late draft pick and you HAVE to give it up? give it up, dude!

this made me laugh. HARD

YAY!

none at all.
we've not won a blessed thing in 47 years - where's our sympathy? exactly.

yeah that makes sense though, with a 7:30 start.

nope. hopefully they play the best defensive minded hockey since that 6-0 smashing of Montreal last year.

.... what is wrong with you?
Hopefully, they do.

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
Odd how Orr's out after a week off when he didnt miss any games... maybe hes sitting out just to make sure he can play vs Boston tomorrow

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
Odd how Orr's out after a week off when he didnt miss any games... maybe hes sitting out just to make sure he can play vs Boston tomorrow

You don't think it's possible that he got slightly hurt in practice? Or maybe it's something non-hockey related, like slipping in his bath tub.

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
You don't think it's possible that he got slightly hurt in practice? Or maybe it's something non-hockey related, like slipping in his bath tub.

They said he's been banged up since training camp and he missed most of the preseason

Moncherry

Feb 5, 2010
So there's the HOF ceremony and the Remembrance Day ceremony tonight? Cool, the Leafs get another six days off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad