GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Minnesota Wild - Sunday, November 3, 2013

LordFletcher

Jun 18, 2012
Tonka-Wayzata, MN
Wild fan coming in peace (not game related), and not sure if I should be saying this here or in the main devil board but I don't want to start a thread.

Whats been going on with Larsson? Coaching fail, not getting enough ice time, not developing as projected, not a good system for him...?

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
2 straight nights where they put forth zero effort. 4 days off until the next game. HOPEFULLY something goes down tomorrow morning but I'm not counting on it.

Not with our senile well his past him prime GM.

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
No one came to play tonight. Absolutely atrocious affort.

the problem is they came out good in the first and actually took the play hard to Minnesota for 10 minutes then remembered that they all can't score and deflate as soon as they give up one goal

its so ridiculous how fragile this group is efffing blow it up already all the way through

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
Wild fan coming in peace (not game related), and not sure if I should be saying this here or in the main devil board but I don't want to start a thread.

Whats been going on with Larsson? Coaching fail, not getting enough ice time, not developing as projected, not a good system for him...?

Larsson has been great the last few games. Coach staff is clueless and ruined his confidence though. He has personally said he doesnt know what Deboer wants from him. Deboer is terrible with youngsters, Panther fans told us that and its true.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011

A lot of it is a coaching fail I would say. He hasn't been anywhere near as special as advertised or good enough to justify as a 4th overall pick, but he's one of the least of my concerns right now.

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007

he is fine.... now go back to ice fishing

Mory Schneideur*

Didn't watch 2nd periods... Can someone give a short summary.

Is Merrill injured? Was Cory pulled for Brodeur? How did Brodeur do? Which players were good & bad?

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA

Why what do you see or trying to say. Never mind I really don't care go away

Benedict Parisechuk

Army of Pandolfo's
Apr 5, 2013
Chicago, IL
Not with our senile well his past him prime GM.

Well, the "this team deserves more faith" quote was a little while ago so maybe something has changed his mind here but who knows. There definitely playing like they want the coach axed but maybe they just stink THAT much. I honestly can't tell the difference :laugh:

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012

"If you make a mistake you're shaking for the rest of the game" - Paraphrase from Kulikov on Deboer as a coach. That's the problem.

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
AT Least maclean was crying towards the end after losses showed he cared....debeor just accepts it like the pulp fiction gimp

LordFletcher

Jun 18, 2012
Tonka-Wayzata, MN
Thanks for the reply.

Do you see Lou moving him this year to get back into the 1st or is he a building piece for the future?

Cory played well, hopefully you guys can find some scoring here and get some wins. best of luck :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad