GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Minnesota Wild - Sunday, November 3, 2013

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
Hopefully, Lou will do the smart thing. Attempt to re-sign Schneider to an extension next summer. If Schneider wants to wait a la Parise, assume the worst and deal him to mitigate his leaving.

I'm not against dealing him if we have to, I would try and re-sign him first.

The other players I'd deal THIS deadline. Schneider would be an offseason move.
If Lou is the gm still, in regards to Cory, I expect this line over and over again "When you have time, you use it."

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Time to break out the .357 Lou.

pdfinal_zps2bb39220.jpg

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
I would keep both Swede forwards. I think they can thrive if we can get rid of Lou, Pete and the whole devils hockey nonsense. I'm not a fan of putting square blocks in round holes which is what the devils are notorious for doing. You maximize the talent you have and not restrain it (see the voodoo they placed on Larsson). To hell with Devils hockey. It's 2013! It's time to bury it and look ahead. Maybe just maybe we can attract some real FAs down the line as well if Lou leaves.

Sgt Brylin

Trade is one for one
Dec 28, 2012
I switched off at 0-2. Can anyone explain why Fayne plays 16:17 when the second lowest minutes D plays 22:51 (and that's ******* Zids)?

We're one D down for 90% of the game. I get that Fayne literally lives in Pete's doghouse but wth?

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
I switched off at 0-2. Can anyone explain why Fayne plays 16:17 when the second lowest minutes D plays 22:51 (and that's ******* Zids)?

We're one D down for 90% of the game. I get that Fayne literally lives in Pete's doghouse but wth?

A frightening image came into head. Too funny.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
glad I turned that one off. wow

why did we pull the goalie down 3-0?

B A T M A N

I actually fell asleep during the second period for the second straight game. This team is miserable to watch, but at least they're getting some assists when it comes to getting me some decent sleep. Losers.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
The Merrill injury looked awful.
Let's hope it does not keep him out for months and also does not make him gunshy when he does return.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad