GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Minnesota Wild - Sunday, November 3, 2013

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This game has been so bad, Steve Winwood is the best thing I've heard tonight.

And I think Steve Winwood BLOWS! That's how bad this game has been.:laugh:

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
this team is as fragile as glass....not to mention all the other issues/

they played a pretty good first period and you kind of sensed the game was over because they were down 1-0 they are so weak in the head...

they are not fun to watch and not fun to root for....I think the management has to realize fans will accept a few years of rebuild and the time is now.. the fact that this team is potentially bad enough for a top 5-8 pick is the most frustrating aspect of this..but on the bright side we have two good players that can fetch us two #2 picks on top of the one we get anyway so we could have 3 second round picks next year

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
this team is as fragile as glass....not to mention all the other issues/

they played a pretty good first period and you kind of sensed the game was over because they were down 1-0 they are so weak in the head...

they are not fun to watch and not fun to root for....I think the management has to realize fans will accept a few years of rebuild and the time is now.. the fact that this team is potentially bad enough for a top 5-8 pick is the most frustrating aspect of this..but on the bright side we have two good players that can fetch us two #2 picks on top of the one we get anyway so we could have 3 second round picks next year
couldn't agree more.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Bring me a better coach! Bring me a better coach woah oh!

LOL Pete with the extra attacker already.

I GUARANTEE we give up an empty netter.

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
The fact that heads haven't rolled yet is all you need to know....

All we need to know? All I know there are people not watching this **** until it improves.

That shows in the size of the crowd at the Rock. Heads better roll soon or the Kansas talk will start soon.

DEVILS130

Aug 14, 2008
PA
I hate the idea of tanking, but it might be worth it for McDavid. Kid's the real deal. Would be amazing for this franchise

NJ26Devils

Mar 13, 2011
Hey scratchy voice City Pop money ***** and the pompus ass father. Go the hell away bring back the gate.

cant stand that commercial. that best buy christmas one or whatever it is drives me ****ing crazy as well. also, solid game tonight, boys.. ****ing idiots.

RNCDevil

Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Gallows humor for the balance of the season. We'll have that. Merrill with severe facial lacerations. I hope JM plays again this season.

Status Quo*

Pulling the goalie down 3-0. Oh ok

edit: 4-0. Yeah, EN REALLY worked there Pete...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad