GDT: New Jersey Devils at Boston Bruins 7:00PM MSG+ 11/10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnglishDevil

Nov 11, 2009
London, UK & Chicago, US
Pisses me off it will take that long happy to lose the next three if that's what it takes

I'm happy to keep losing too, Carolina is only 1 point behind us now and most of the teams below us are close and have played less games. We're going to be bottom 5 in the NHL by midweek providing we lose tomorrow most likely.

I don't see us beating any of Minnesota, Washington or Colorado the way we're playing either, the Avalanche suck this year but they're much faster than we are :laugh:

kiwidevil

Maybe Elias has soured on Deboer now, and wants him fired to get his way again.

Horus

Teh boss
Mar 18, 2010
Canada,Qc.
Deboer's playing of Salvador, Zidlicky is a fireable offense.

His continued almost sickening fetish for Gionta on the PK and faceoffs as well is a fireable offense.

His handling of goalies has been a fireable offense for almost 2 plus years now.

It's time for the ax to fall. And Lou should feel it as well in the offseason. He's been a bad GM now for awhile, and now even the Kool-Aid Krew fanboys can't fight the truth of that.

Amen.

MountainGoat

Nope.

Sals D pairing sucked. But they didn't just jump on the ice whenever they wanted, yet they played the most time.

If a dude sucks all game long, the coach gets the blame for putting him out all.game.long.

Pete needs to play Kink next game, I don't know what we can do with Salvador, we have no one that can play his spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad