GDT: New Jersey Devils (21-5-1) @ New York Rangers (14-10-5), 7 PM, MSG, MSGSN, NHLN

First goal of the game?

• Tomas Tatar

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Nico Hischier

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • Jesper Bratt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Erik Haula

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • Jack Hughes

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Dawson Mercer

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • Miles Wood

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Michael McLeod

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Fabian Zetterlund

• Yegor Sharangovich

• Jesper Boqvist

• Alex Holtz

• Jonas Siegenthaler

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dougie Hamilton

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Ryan Graves

• John Marino

• Brendan Smith

• Damon Severson

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Its Always Sundstrom

Among the optimists.
Sponsor
Dec 1, 2019
So i just spent $130 for my ticket. Thats in total $300 to attend two games at MSG in the past few weeks. Im baffled that i actually spent all this money on just two Monday nights out lol.

When Rags went up 2-0 last time i immediately regretted buying the ticket. It sucked so hard to sit amidst trillion partying Rags fans. This time i got my ticket cause no matter what happens, at least i was part of that epic come back in November. Lets price that at $300 :laugh:

Geeze... need to meet up with my boss soon, he is a Rags fan.. got season tickets... gonna be rough if Devils lose :laugh:
I think you bought the ticket I was offered🤣 130 bucks.

I politely declined with “kiss my grits and rot in hell”.

LGD.

• Haha
Reactions: Capt Nico Poo

The Devil In I

Jun 28, 2005
Chicago
That quote reminded me of the Subban team dinner twitter/IG post shortly after they lost a particularly bad game, though I won't be able to remember the specifics. Could have been last year, could have been 19-20. Think it was around a holiday like Thanksgiving or something? I remember people on here pointing to that as an example of him not really caring about winning, and a few were saying it's being too critical, he can have fun and still care about winning, etc.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
Is this new, old or fugazi?View attachment 620490

dang now he didn't name names but thats why you need to sprinkle guys onto a roster thats filled with kids that have played meaningful hockey past jan. pavlat will do wonders down the home stretch they should add another vet to this roster as well.

I mean that's got to be Zacha and Subban right? Or just Subban?

makes total sense they are the two most recent "high profile" players that played here for some time and left right before the team turned a page.

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
D759CC12-FE18-493C-965A-9191759D6083.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad