GDT: New Jersey Devils (21-5-1) @ New York Rangers (14-10-5), 7 PM, MSG, MSGSN, NHLN

First goal of the game?

• Tomas Tatar

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Nico Hischier

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • Jesper Bratt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Erik Haula

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • Jack Hughes

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Dawson Mercer

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • Miles Wood

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Michael McLeod

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Fabian Zetterlund

• Yegor Sharangovich

• Jesper Boqvist

• Alex Holtz

• Jonas Siegenthaler

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dougie Hamilton

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Ryan Graves

• John Marino

• Brendan Smith

• Damon Severson

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
HUGE BOUNCE BACK GAME FOR THE BOYS TONIGHT!

6736bab7-8d28-45a7-9b52-b2da9219c9c1_text.gif
giphy-1.gif

new-jersey-devils-nico-hischier.gif

BOYS SEEM TO ALWAYS BATTLE HARD AFTER A LOSS, NO REASON TO BELIEVE IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN TONIGHT!

DEVILS LINE COMBINATIONS

RANGERS LINE COMBINATIONS

EXPECT A BIG EFFORT TONIGHT, LET'S GET'ER ROLLIN' BOYS!

LGD!!

lets-go-the-rock.gif

200w.gif

pumped-up.gif

Attachments

• 200w.gif
    200w.gif
    336 KB · Views: 1

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
8661D2F9-9150-496E-AAF8-218BADDB4978.jpeg

My prediction? PAIN! The Rags haven’t forgotten about the last one they let us get over them. They’re on an outstanding tear right now. Some gutsy wins over Vegas and Colorado that took a lot of heart. They really took it to a COL team that has some outstanding depth in the lineup like Jacob MacDonald. Shesty has been hot again.

5-1 Rags

Turn in early tonight folks, unless you really wanna see a really talented hockey club, with lots of guts and heart. And that team ain’t your beloved NJD

And Gallant will be very motivated to beat the NJD after FitzHarris lowballed him and went cheap with then-Rags property Lindy Ruff.

If you do decide to turn in early, don’t get up until Wednesday morning, as Pete will be at the rock tomorrow night and you can chalk up another L as Pete just absolutely refuses to lose to the NJD. He’ll let them coast at Pitts tonight, letting yet another team creep up on the NJD in the standings.

5BBF1D8C-07E6-4575-B9EB-00283B8AA68C.jpeg
Very well said DD. It’s been so refreshing watching a team that cares about winning and hasn’t developed such a culture of failure and aren’t content with bottom finishes. Even if the wins aren’t always there. The Rangers have been such a well-coached team and they have a great owner that actually cares about all his products. What a huge win the Knicks had on Sunday. They’re neck and neck on the Harris-owned Sixers, just like the Rangers will do to this fraud Devils club soon enough.

LETS GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
View attachment 620402
My prediction? PAIN! The Rags haven’t forgotten about the last one they let us get over them. They’re on an outstanding tear right now. Some gutsy wins over Vegas and Colorado that took a lot of heart. They really took it to a COL team that has some outstanding depth in the lineup like Jacob MacDonald. Shesty has been hot again.

5-1 Rags

Turn in early tonight folks, unless you really wanna see a really talented hockey club, with lots of guts and heart. And that team ain’t your beloved NJD

And Gallant will be very motivated to beat the NJD after FitzHarris lowballed him and went cheap with then-Rags property Lindy Ruff.

If you do decide to turn in early, don’t get up until Wednesday morning, as Pete will be at the rock tomorrow night and you can chalk up another L as Pete just absolutely refuses to lose to the NJD. He’ll let them coast at Pitts tonight, letting yet another team creep up on the NJD in the standings.

View attachment 620405
Very well said DD. It’s been so refreshing watching a team that cares about winning and hasn’t developed such a culture of failure and aren’t content with bottom finishes. Even if the wins aren’t always there. The Rangers have been such a well-coached team and they have a great owner that actually cares about all his products. What a huge win the Knicks had on Sunday. They’re neck and neck on the Harris-owned Sixers, just like the Rangers will do to this fraud Devils club soon enough.

The DD and RangersDoggo characters have been well developed this season! Excited to see what kooky adventures they get into next

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The DD and RangersDoggo characters have been well developed this season! Excited to see what kooky adventures they get into next
I had to go and screen shot RangerDoggo's avatar and then edited it to cut off everything on the side that was in the shot.

Because I couldn't upload it when I had saved his avatar in the past. Neither on my desktop or my phone.

Just breaking kayfabe for a second to explain that one.

theoptimist

Trade Siegenthaler
Apr 22, 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
The Haula people are interesting. Haula has scored the first goal once before (in Ottawa), but that's it, that's his only goal for the season. Jesper has scored 10 times this season and scored first twice -- once in Toronto and another time in NJ against EDM. Knowing this, 5 people still voted Haula, and as it stands, 0 for Bratt.

Reactions: My3Sons

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
The Haula people are interesting. Haula has scored the first goal once before (in Ottawa), but that's it, that's his only goal for the season. Jesper has scored 10 times this season and scored first twice -- once in Toronto and another time in NJ against EDM. Knowing this, 5 people still voted Haula, and as it stands, 0 for Bratt.
Someone sounds jelly, not too late to hop onboard the HOLLA train

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
View attachment 620402

5-1 Rags

View attachment 620405

If the Devils section of hf boards and your posts last for a thousand years, men will still say that this was your finest hour.

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
The recent Athletic model has Jack Hughes scoring the first fifteen goals of this game.

I'm hopeful we bounce back - but maybe for the first time this season, I'm a little unsure of how they are going to respond. We've been so good defensively and haven't hung our goalies out to dry like we did in the first few games of the season and with that, we've been really confident.

Need to start our roll again... LGD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca