Speculation: New Era

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
Hey bro, if you were legit, you’d post a link to your stream. Bottom line. You’re acting like a fake. So if that matters at all to the members of this forum you frequently post on, you’ll show us what’s up.
Hey bro, if you were legit, you’d post a link to your stream. Bottom line. You’re acting like a fake. So if that matters at all to the members of this forum you frequently post on, you’ll show us what’s up.
See, I don't have to prove anything to a bunch of hockey Stans. That's not my MO.

Plus, if you were a streamer, you would know specifically just how much trouble linking your stream outside of certain social medias is. But since you don't...

I just need one of my fans to say something stupid to one of you clowns and I'll get banned. Sorry, not worth it. I make enough money to look after my bottom line and pandering to a hivemind here that has a very simpy aesthetic when you offer up a counter opinion isn't worth it.

Like a said, it would have been fun when I only had 30 people watching, now, not so much.

Kurtosis

GHG
May 26, 2010
The Village Within the City
See, I don't have to prove anything to a bunch of hockey Stans. That's not my MO.

Plus, if you were a streamer, you would know specifically just how much trouble linking your stream outside of certain social medias is. But since you don't...

I just need one of my fans to say something stupid to one of you clowns and I'll get banned. Sorry, not worth it. I make enough money to look after my bottom line and pandering to a hivemind here that has a very simpy aesthetic when you offer up a counter opinion isn't worth it.

Like a said, it would have been fun when I only had 30 people watching, now, not so much.
It seems like you’re lying to everybody here. You’re also coming up with weak excuses.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Apr 29, 2015
I don't get this excuses what KBB is saying.

"I just need one of my fans to say something stupid to one of you clowns and I'll get banned. Sorry, not worth it."

Wtf?
Then you obviously don't know how streaming works.

Once you become an influencer, which I am, then that's what you are

migi

Feb 25, 2015

Once you become an influencer, which I am, then that's what you are

I still don't get it. One of your so called fans says something stupid to us and you get banned? How?

I know how streaming works. I watch a lot of streams and all the freaking time fans says something stupid.

Reactions: ClydeLee

Cubs2024WSChamps

Apr 29, 2015
You stream and apparently tout yourself as an influencer. You’re whole platform is making yourself more known. Don’t know why you wouldn’t be chomping at the bit to let people know how to consume the media you put out.
No, my whole platform is about making money and having fun with my fans.

Nice backpeddle tho.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Apr 29, 2015
I still don't get it. One of your so called fans says something stupid to us and you get banned? How?

I know how streaming works. I watch a lot of streams and all the freaking time fans says something stupid.
I just need one of you limited resources to say I influenced one of my fans to attack you. If you actually watch streams, you would know the strict ban hammer being used currently on all platforms outside of YouTube which is complete garbage.

Now, I don't control what my fans say, so there's that. Plus, like I've stated countless times, you all read the same and are easily influenced, and I don't think many of you would last in my chat, so I'm actually doing you guys the favor keeping it about hockey until all the personal BS started.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I just need one of you limited resources to say I influenced one of my fans to attack you. If you actually watch streams, you would know the strict ban hammer being used currently on all platforms outside of YouTube which is complete garbage.

Now, I don't control what my fans say, so there's that. Plus, like I've stated countless times, you all read the same and are easily influenced, and I don't think many of you would last in my chat, so I'm actually doing you guys the favor keeping it about hockey until all the personal BS started.

What do you even stream and how much does it make?

HawkeyTalkMan

Jun 23, 2015
Why would I post a stream link? I'm not hurting for views, my fanbase would chew the rabble here up, and sadly there's nothing here that would be interesting if I did link it that any of you would offer, you all read the same.

I also seem to recall a certain draft thread where many here, one person in particular stating 95% certainty Turcotte was being drafted by the Hawks.

Ouch.

As for "loser", idk too many losers who have NFL players on their Epic FL, who make enough money they couldn't get a government hand out, and isn't getting all butthurt over things written on a message board that they feel the need to throw antiquated memes around because somebody (me), questions the hivemind here for saying foolish things that they, the hivemind, think it's ok because the others of their hivemind I'll will agree with them.

It's a sad process but also an experiment. I can control the flow of this forum with one post just by pointing out the complete boneheaded opinion of most of you here just by giving a counter opinion that doesn't agree with the rabbles.

That's hilarious.
Lol please keep going

Reactions: Pez68

HawkeyTalkMan

Jun 23, 2015

Lol "my bottom line"...

Running a stream of gamers. Yeah, great long term plan

GaryU

May 17, 2004
Schaumburg,Il

Fans.....riiiight.

HawkeyTalkMan

Jun 23, 2015

Once you become an influencer, which I am,
then that's what you are
giphy.gif

Giovi

Sponsor
Feb 1, 2009
Why would I post a stream link? I'm not hurting for views, my fanbase would chew the rabble here up, and sadly there's nothing here that would be interesting if I did link it that any of you would offer, you all read the same.

I also seem to recall a certain draft thread where many here, one person in particular stating 95% certainty Turcotte was being drafted by the Hawks.

Ouch.

As for "loser", idk too many losers who have NFL players on their Epic FL, who make enough money they couldn't get a government hand out, and isn't getting all butthurt over things written on a message board that they feel the need to throw antiquated memes around because somebody (me), questions the hivemind here for saying foolish things that they, the hivemind, think it's ok because the others of their hivemind I'll will agree with them.

It's a sad process but also an experiment. I can control the flow of this forum with one post just by pointing out the complete boneheaded opinion of most of you here just by giving a counter opinion that doesn't agree with the rabbles.

That's hilarious.
Delusions of adequacy.

HawkeyTalkMan

Jun 23, 2015
This is unreal. It's like exchanging with someone of the mental maturity of a 13 year old

Mom I'm a big deal on the internet, I'm an influencer! I work in advertising and we laugh at these people because they have no real plan, no business sense, no education, and no personality. They live in the moment where YouTube and twitch peak in paying for garbage views to teens (which is not valuable to most brands).

Yet these influencers are the socially addicted losers who freak out when their internet is out or Instagram removes the like button

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad