Speculation: New Era

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
Then you obviously don't know how posting here works.

Once you become an influencer, which I am, then that's what you are
That averaging 5k posts a year looks obsessive?

You have more posts then I do in one year that I posted up in five.

:D

MileHighHawksFan

When the going gets tough, Hawks fly together!
Jan 16, 2012
Denver, CO
Lol wat?

Show me one message board Ninja links his steam on. :D

He has his own sub Reddit just like most bigger streamers do and that's about it. But then again, most people know when he's streaming considering his follow count.

And no offense, Ninja needs all the help he can get right now considering his viewership is 1/4th of what it used to be. Just saying

thats my point you’re not ninja and unless you’re anywhere near that level you should prolly ease off the mentioning of your stream and followers or whatever especially if you arent going to back it up, comes off as phony because I bet nobody would jack your comments we all just wanna see if you are half as legit as you say you are. And if you are I bet youd even see a lot of “hey from Hf” or whatever. People here can disagree on opinions but still appreciate and support each other in our real life activities. If youre down to message me your stream id like to check it out, I dont play much fortnite these days but I watch fortnite streams and vids more than those for the games I play bc I enjoy the gameplay.

As to ninja losing followers its prolly partially cuz he switched platforms but more so bc people realized hes not as good at the game as he is at being a personality, idk maybe I’m out to lunch but I feel like people have been talking shit about him for awhile now. I more so chose him knowing he’s mids, ya know subtle chirp.

**major edit my shit phone screen posted when I was trying to delete... cant wait till I cash in this upgrade

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad