Speculation: New Era

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
“Once you become an influencer, which I am, then that’s what you are”

I mean is anyone gonna sit here and say that’s not one of the most hilarious quotes they’ve ever read?

That is honestly T-shirt worthy.

That’s one of those lines that everyone quotes from a famous comedy movie.

Comedic gold.

HawkeyTalkMan

Jun 23, 2015

I mean is anyone gonna sit here and say that’s not one of the most hilarious quotes they’ve ever read?

Comedic gold.
He sounds like a Kardashian. Which is more than enough to summarize him

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
I just need one of you limited resources to say I influenced one of my fans to attack you. If you actually watch streams, you would know the strict ban hammer being used currently on all platforms outside of YouTube which is complete garbage.

Now, I don't control what my fans say, so there's that. Plus, like I've stated countless times, you all read the same and are easily influenced, and I don't think many of you would last in my chat, so I'm actually doing you guys the favor keeping it about hockey until all the personal BS started.

While I get what you are saying, I think you are pretty off in thinking that someone from HF boards would come and spam your chat like a typical twitch follower does. I don't game so I asked my brother for an example and he said that I should watch "Sodapoppin"'s stream. I did and I can tell you that those viewers are nothing like posters here.

As an influencer I would also think you would want the views and clicks that would result from linking your stream but who knows.

What games to people even stream? Honest question as I am not a gamer.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011

Comedic gold.

It’s up there as one of my favorite posts along with MM bragging about being able to bench press more than a 17 year old boy can.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
In case anyone else was curious....

How Much Money Do Twitch Streamers Make?

That depends on the streamer. On average, expert streamers can make between $3,000 to $5,000 each month playing around 40 hours a week. That specific number doesn’t include ad revenue, which averages about $250 every 100 subscribers.

Twitch Affiliate Partner Program - Reviews, News and Ratings

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
I’ve seen him brag about being a “pro fortnite player” elsewhere on this board so I’m gonna assume it’s a stream of him playing fortnite. That’s why he doesn’t want to share the link. He’s not scared of his “fans attacking us”. He’s worried about the credibility of his “fans”... you know those opinions that he keeps championing and saying are better than everyone else’s. He doesn’t drop the link because he doesn’t want to be exposed as a fraud as we’d already be done talking about this. So he keeps the worlds separate and he can still have his middle school minion followers still hanging on every word.

I’m assuming most of his “fans” are <18

Last edited:

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
giphy.gif
Hmmm

The last few pages of this thread has been about whom?

Influencer? You guys can't help yourselves any more because of my influence

Cubs2024WSChamps

Apr 29, 2015
I bet ninja would post his stream
Lol wat?

Show me one message board Ninja links his steam on. :D

He has his own sub Reddit just like most bigger streamers do and that's about it. But then again, most people know when he's streaming considering his follow count.

And no offense, Ninja needs all the help he can get right now considering his viewership is 1/4th of what it used to be. Just saying

Cubs2024WSChamps

Apr 29, 2015

Comedic gold.
Yet the last how many pages have been this forum stanning over me.....

Once an influencer, that's what you are

Cubs2024WSChamps

Apr 29, 2015
While I get what you are saying, I think you are pretty off in thinking that someone from HF boards would come and spam your chat like a typical twitch follower does. I don't game so I asked my brother for an example and he said that I should watch "Sodapoppin"'s stream. I did and I can tell you that those viewers are nothing like posters here.

As an influencer I would also think you would want the views and clicks that would result from linking your stream but who knows.

What games to people even stream? Honest question as I am not a gamer.
Yeah but...

From the looks of the members here, I see obsessive Stan's.

Now, it's not that I'm not used to it, but I see trouble from both sides and like I said, I really get nothing out of the four or five views this forum would give me.

I mean, somebody said something like "you have no friends here" and that's a huge red flag. Seriously, who goes to a message board looking for friends? :D

Somebody here, the guy I made a bet with, has 10k posts in a little over two years. That's obsessive. That's kind of creepy too. I'm sure if I actually looked at post counts the numbers would be tremendously high for alot of the members here. Doesn't somebody have like 100k posts? That's horrible and screams this forum is a part of your life.

Me personally, I'd rather stream. You can make money

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Yeah but...

From the looks of the members here, I see obsessive Stan's.

Now, it's not that I'm not used to it, but I see trouble from both sides and like I said, I really get nothing out of the four or five views this forum would give me.

I mean, somebody said something like "you have no friends here" and that's a huge red flag. Seriously, who goes to a message board looking for friends? :D

Somebody here, the guy I made a bet with, has 10k posts in a little over two years. That's obsessive. That's kind of creepy too. I'm sure if I actually looked at post counts the numbers would be tremendously high for alot of the members here. Doesn't somebody have like 100k posts? That's horrible and screams this forum is a part of your life.

Me personally, I'd rather stream. You can make money

The majority of posters here are not fans of Bowman so that is a weird thing for you to claim.

My point still stands that the posters here are not the spammy types you tend to see on popular Twitch channels (I am assuming that is where you stream).

The rest has little to do with my post but you could be responding to other posters.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Apr 29, 2015
I’ve seen him brag about being a “pro fortnite player” elsewhere on this board so I’m gonna assume it’s a stream of him playing fortnite. That’s why he doesn’t want to share the link. He’s not scared of his “fans attacking us”. He’s worried about the credibility of his “fans”... you know those opinions that he keeps championing and saying are better than everyone else’s. He doesn’t drop the link because he doesn’t want to be exposed as a fraud as we’d already be done talking about this. So he keeps the worlds separate and he can still have his middle school minion followers still hanging on every word.

I’m assuming most of his “fans” are <18
Wait what?

How many of Ninjas, since he was brought into this thread, are under 18? You know that's the demo you wanna tap into, correct?

There's a YouTube kids app, where is the YouTube adult one? PewDiePie has how many subs and how many of them are under the age of 18? :D His content is made for children :D

And no offense, those little kids are the ones you need to worry about because they can do stupid crap and not get in trouble over it.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Somebody here, the guy I made a bet with, has 10k posts in a little over two years. That's obsessive. That's kind of creepy too.
Then you obviously don't know how posting here works.

Once you become an influencer, which I am, then that's what you are

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
Um..... What?

First off, let me say I'm trying to decipher this mess in a similar fashion to somebody without knowledge of Paleo-Hebrew reading the dead sea scrolls, so when I say it's a work in progress, it is.

Generational talent

How are the Oilers doing with McDavid? Isn't he a generational player?

(Opens Oilers past standings leaflet since drafting McDavid, licks finger, flips page, closes leaflet)

Um....yeah, they suck, have sucked since he was drafted and will continue to be a middling productive team on account of the mess of crap contracts they have.

Wouldn't it be better to trade him? Of course not, he, like Price, are generational players. Carey Price isn't the reason the Habs suck, nor is his contract, it's the fact the Habs are piss poor at drafting players to build around him and his brittleness.

See, this is why I think the majority of the posters here are ten year fans and have no clue what they are talking about when it comes to player evaluation. I really don't read you only because your a hard read but that's another issue instead of the one at hand. I will admit that during the time when I was updating my bathroom I waved my phone at a freshly painted wall with one of your posts on the screen and sure enough it was touchable within minutes, so thank you (thumbs).

But, getting back on topic, say Askarov is the second coming of Hasek, you mean to tell anybody the Hawks would be better off without a generational goalie?

Really?

How quickly many here forget the Cam Ward experiment, or the trash goalies who were playing when Crow was injured, or think a Lehner will magically be available every year on the cheap without understanding Lehner had alot of baggage to begin with and wants to get paid even with alot of baggage attached to him.

But back to goalies. Generational goalies fall far less then generational players. Every year now there seems to be a generational player and one of the hiveminders here considers Strome generational. No, I'm not joking and I'm sure neither is the hiveminder. You don't pass up a generational goalie. You don't pass up a guy who has the potential to be the best player at his position in the league. That's the purest definition of BPA.

As I have mentioned, I have a stream where one day a week I talk hockey, Tuesdays, and lately the talk has been on the draft, I also had an actual scout on who actually works for an NHL team, and the consensus is Askarov is going to be a superstar in the NHL and the chances he falls past the Sens second pick are slim. I have also had fans who have actually seen him play , not YouTube clips or reading whatever is written on the internet like the professors here do, say he is the real deal, so pardon me if I take their intel a little bit more to heart then the mass of questionable intellect on this forum. And I do get it that some of you here fancy yourselves internet forums scouts, I do, it's adorable, but if your opinion on players mattered, you would be working in some capacity for an organization instead of dripping questionable acumen on a message board.

And not once have I said "der Hawks need to do whatever they can to get Askarov" I've stated if he falls to nine, there's no way the Hawks don't draft him. And honestly, there isnt, but again, he won't get out of the top five.

Hopefully this clears up some points, if it doesn't, I'll gladly debate

Vast majority of the Dead Sea Scrolls were written in Hebrew, not Paleo-Hebrew.

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
Wait what?

How many of Ninjas, since he was brought into this thread, are under 18? You know that's the demo you wanna tap into, correct?

There's a YouTube kids app, where is the YouTube adult one? PewDiePie has how many subs and how many of them are under the age of 18? :D His content is made for children :D

And no offense, those little kids are the ones you need to worry about because they can do stupid crap and not get in trouble over it.
I absolutely love that the only part of that post you addressed was the <18 part. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad